ideas for the bears

Cy Young Porzio

these are just some fun ideas on what hey could do for the team and i wana hear em from everyone else too:

1: bring back rashaan salaam or curtis enis- both of em were 1 hit wonders so picking one up is like having another a-train.

2: Pull Eric Crouch out of retirment-the guy could back up miller for us then he would be satisfied not being a reciever.

3: Rick Mirer- the infamous over paid qb, how old is he anyways, but he was funny to watch!

Not only would any of these be funny to watch but im sure at our pace these busts would help our team out, i dont believe guys like enis or mcnown had fair shots

Enis or Salaam are just as good as Thomas.

Atrain is a BUST, he just don't have the attitude the others did.

I do like your Eric Crouch idea, its just I think the Rams are the only team that could talk him out of retirement.

I'd use him to create mis-match problems.

I know we have some issues with this team such as at QB and CB; however, when we FINALLY get all of our injured players back for next season, we'll be much better.

The things I REALLY want is for Jauron to actually show some emotion and for Shoop to hit the wayside.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

I know we have some issues with this team such as at QB and CB; however, when we FINALLY get all of our injured players back for next season, we'll be much better.

The things I REALLY want is for Jauron to actually show some emotion and for Shoop to hit the wayside.

You got problems at CB? We'll give you Antoine Winfield, and we'll even be nice and give you Chris Watson too....

...for Brian Urlacher!

LOL

Originally posted by witesoxfan

You got problems at CB? We'll give you Antoine Winfield, and we'll even be nice and give you Chris Watson too....

...for Brian Urlacher!

LOL

Don't laugh..... if KW GM'ed the Bears that could be a possibility :D

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

3: Rick Mirer- the infamous over paid qb, how old is he anyways, but he was funny to watch!

funny you mention him. as i made my way through the sea of urlacher and mike brown jerseys today i found my way to my seat.... right next to a rick mirer jersey wearing mofo.

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

2: Pull Eric Crouch out of retirment-the guy could back up miller for us then he would be satisfied not being a reciever.

Can you imagine what it would be like here in Chicago if we DID get Crouch back out of retirement? We'd have a Koch and a Crouch in the same city!

Now THAT would be some duo for Chicagoland commercials! :D

Can you imagine what it would be like here in Chicago if we DID get Crouch back out of retirement?  We'd have a Koch and a Crouch in the same city!

hmm im not sure if it lives up to the "Fireworks" spot courtesy of Rob Gallas and Co. last year. royce clayton's rendition of "ba-boom" will be a difficult act to follow.

Originally posted by DonkeyKongerko

Can you imagine what it would be like here in Chicago if we DID get Crouch back out of retirement?  We'd have a Koch and a Crouch in the same city!

hmm im not sure if it lives up to the "Fireworks" spot courtesy of Rob Gallas and Co. last year. royce clayton's rendition of "ba-boom" will be a difficult act to follow.

How about "Baseball the way you like it"..... and have KW and/or Reinsdorf banging a fan in the ass :mad: :mad: