Road trip to home games

YASNY

I'm thinking about driving up to see the Sox during the next home stand. I'm looking at coming up for the game against Cleveland on Sunday, the 7th. Then, at least staying for the Twins on Monday. May stay thru Tuesday's game, also.

Does anyone have any tickets for good seats that will be unused and you'd be willing to sell me? Are there any extracurricular activities going on or planned at or around the games on these dates?

I'd love to hook up with as many of you as possible while I'm there. Hope to see you at the Cell.

Oh ya .... one other thing ..... :fthecubs

I'm thinking about driving up to see the Sox during the next home stand.  I'm looking at coming up for the game against Cleveland on Sunday, the 7th.  Then, at least staying for the Twins on Monday. May stay thru Tuesday's game, also. 

Does anyone have any tickets for good seats that will be unused and you'd be willing to sell me?  Are there any extracurricular activities going on or planned at or around the games on these dates? 

I'd love to hook up with as many of you as possible while I'm there.  Hope to see you at the Cell.

WOw dude i was thinking of coming for the same weekend. Depends on when i start my new job..........

I'm thinking about driving up to see the Sox during the next home stand.  I'm looking at coming up for the game against Cleveland on Sunday, the 7th.  Then, at least staying for the Twins on Monday. May stay thru Tuesday's game, also. 

Does anyone have any tickets for good seats that will be unused and you'd be willing to sell me?  Are there any extracurricular activities going on or planned at or around the games on these dates? 

I'd love to hook up with as many of you as possible while I'm there.  Hope to see you at the Cell.

WOw dude i was thinking of coming for the same weekend. Depends on when i start my new job..........

If so, we'll have to hook up. We'll talk about it as the date appraoches.