Dub questionable for jets

Cy Young Porzio

Couldn't agree more Jas....that pissed me off. That potentially cost the Bears the game....that and Miller's fumble...those two things don't happen, Bears win.

I am no Bears fan...but when anyone plays Green Bay....anyone...regardless of what jersey they wear...I cheer for them. I can't believe how f***ing bad Minnesota got ripped last week...holy s***....9 penalties that were called incorrectly...that turns the tide in a game. The Vikings should just be given the game because of that.

The Packers are a terrible team to be 10-3. They would be 8-5 at best in a better division....when the other 3 teams in the division have fewer wins combined than the other team in the division, you know something is wrong.

WOW, went to da bears game today for the first time ever and they won. WTF wish i could have that kind of influence on a .500 white sox team. somehow when its a team i dont toil over as much like the 3-10 bears they go and pull one out of their ass over a fairly hot jets team. o well go bears, better not win again actually cuz i want a good QB out of draft.