White Sox vs Braves 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 09:26 PM)
No way it's true, as we all know Rios doesn't like anyone and would never hug them!

Yeah your right...he didnt tell the players f*** you guys before he left

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 02:34 AM)
If he dogged it in the 5th why would he be benched in the 7th? That doesn't make sense unless he said something to Robin

balta made a great point about Rios not heading back to the dugout after the DP

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 09:34 PM)
Benching a player you are actively trying to trade is about as dumb as it gets.

I'd agree. I stated that earlier. But we've seen plenty dumb with this organization in recent years.

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 09:32 PM)
If that is true, it's about the dumbest thing Ventura could possibly do. Particularly with all the scouts in the audience.

Yeah because the scouts missed him loafing. GMAFB. All year people say "no one is held accountable". Rios loafs down the line and costs the Sox a run, and if Ventura pulls him, people b****. Further proof White Sox fans will complain about everything.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 09:35 PM)
balta made a great point about Rios not heading back to the dugout after the DP

Actually that wasn't even a good point..

Rios goes straight to RF and Robin says "Aw shucks guess ill have to wait for him to come back".. yeah right

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:37 AM)
I didn't see the play, but if people are claiming he dogged it, I'll just assume he was playing hard. People really just love to make s*** up about him.

Yep, Steve Stone made it up

QUOTE (TRU @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:36 AM)
Actually that wasn't even a good point..

Rios goes straight to RF and Robin says "Aw shucks guess ill have to wait for him to come back".. yeah right

Maybe Ventura didn't want to embarrass him by having Wells run out there and making Rios come in from RF before inning ended? Ventura's not exactly Bobby Cox.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:21 AM)
Sounds good to me. Btw its going to suck to see Rios go. One of my favorite players on this team.

Wow. Baron. I respect you for liking whomever you want, but Rios? I respect you because I was a big fan of Wise and Pierre. People couldn't understand me for that.

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:32 AM)
If that is true, it's about the dumbest thing Ventura could possibly do. Particularly with all the scouts in the audience.

On the contrary. I wish it was true cause I'd worship Robin FOREVER. Worship is probably the wrong word. Respect him and back him though.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:36 AM)
Yeah because the scouts missed him loafing. GMAFB. All year people say "no one is held accountable". Rios loafs down the line and costs the Sox a run, and if Ventura pulls him, people b****. Further proof White Sox fans will complain about everything.

Not me. I LOVE Robin if he benched him, but I agree it looks instead like he was traded.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 03:37 AM)
I didn't see the play, but if people are claiming he dogged it, I'll just assume he was playing hard. People really just love to make s*** up about him.

Stoney said he didn't hustle. Stoney tells da truth.