7/20, Sox vs Braves, Peavy back

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 10:02 PM)
I'd just assume win. People come to the ballpark trying to make a positive memory. It isn't fun watching Brent Morel kick the ball around

I'd rather have Carlos Rodon pitching for 10 years to form an incredible duo with Chris Sale

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 04:05 PM)
I would as well, but rather have the 1st slot then the 3rd if they're going to suck.

I don't want to watch the team that loses more than the Astros and Marlins. If all the right players played well and we still got the first pick, great

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 10:06 PM)
I don't want to watch the team that loses more than the Astros and Marlins. If all the right players played well and we still got the first pick, great

You mean like Phegley, Beckham, Sale and Santiago? They are playing well and still losing...so lose away. Maybe it's me, but winning these games is secondary now to player development, etc.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 04:06 PM)
You mean like Phegley, Beckham, Sale and Santiago? They are playing well and still losing...so lose away. Maybe it's me, but winning these games is secondary now to player development, etc.

I want them all to play well! Jordan Danks ---> MVP

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 04:06 PM)

Yep.

It's not like this team is all that different from the Marlins and Astros at this point. I'm rooting for the draft pick.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 09:08 PM)
Yep.

It's not like this team is all that different from the Marlins and Astros at this point. I'm rooting for the draft pick.

And considering how awful the Sox system is compared to the Marlins/Astros/Cubs, it would be nice to get that top draft pick as it also equates to more spending money on amateur players as well.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 04:09 PM)
This is the most personality he's ever shown

Yeah he's being pretty funny in this interview, probably out of him being annoyed with the long inning

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 04:10 PM)
And considering how awful the Sox system is compared to the Marlins/Astros/Cubs, it would be nice to get that top draft pick as it also equates to more spending money on amateur players as well.

Indeed.