RibbieRubarb

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steff

I dont know how I can get this through to you

I know Koch has underachieved, I never said he has been badass this year but up to this year he has been a top closer, and he will be again..

I said it would be dumb to see him walk

Guest hotsoxchick1
They couldn't get rid of him if they wanted to anyway. The Sox are stuck with him and Paulie.

lol stuck being the key word there...... ;) now how to you fix that mess so you can actually read the stats .. does anyone know? we used to be able to do the <pre> thingy now we cant???? :huh:

Steff

I dont know how I can get this through to you

I know Koch has underachieved, I never said he has been badass this year but up to this year he has been a top closer, and he will be again..

I said it would be dumb to see him walk

So why are you on my case? I NEVER said anything different?

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL.. Paul a clubhouse leader... ?? ROTFLMAO!!  Mr. Hide in the corner? Oh.. that's rich!

omfg.. rotflmmfao.. please make it stop i cant breathe...............

the sox are not stuck with konerko..i'm sure that a lot of teams would love to be stuck with konerko...i guess we are stuck with konerko just like texas is stuck with a rod...

Who wants to pick up a guy making 6-8 million a year hitting .225 with no range, runs as fast as Herm Schnieder, and has a hip condition? Oh, he also picks up an extra million if he is traded.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who wants to pick up a guy making 6-8 million a year hitting .225 with no range, runs as fast as Herm Schnieder, and has a hip condition? Oh, he also picks up an extra million if he is traded.

lol ill bet anthony does....... :lol: :lol:

konerko went on the jim rome show when he was struggling and was still a nice guy and answered any questions and since then his average has went up almost 50 points..i dont think he hides in the corner but rather the media isnt covering him as much because a .230 hitter isnt that appealing....

Guest hotsoxchick1
BTW Michelle.. love the Bart pic!! LOL

you like??? i thought it quite fitting.... ;) ill just have to change the numbers every once in a while lol.. you know kinda like mc donalds...... :D

Im on your case because you said you wanted to see him go far away

when he will be vital to this team

And why do you have something against Colon now? Who yould you rather see insted of him.. Ritchie? Some other loser... I think you need to lower your standards they arent struglging on purpose and Colon has been average not even bad

konerko went on the jim rome show when he was struggling and was still a nice guy and answered any questions and since then his average has went up almost 50 points..i dont think he hides in the corner but rather the media isnt covering him as much because a .230 hitter isnt that appealing....

My next door neighbor is a nice guy, and I don't think anyone wants to pay him 6 million a year to play baseball.

I swear if anyone on the Sox doesnt do AWESOME they suck...

everyone wishes we had foulke back but when he sucked at the start of last year everyone wanted his ass gone

Oh please... I've been a fan (that I can remember) 27 years. I've lived some dark years. And loved some dog players. I am not calling for anyones head. Just being logical. Try it sometime.

And for the LAST time.. I did NOT say ANYONE shoud be gone. STOP putting words in people's mouths!

you BET I would want PK on my team...

Of coarse you dont because you dont support the Sox players... you only support those who are over .300 and have 15 wins.... so you like Maggs and Loaiza

Im sorry but Loaiza isnt that good... he is a reverse Konerko... he sucked and then is having a good year as where Konerko had good years and then is having a bad one