Return of the Koch II: Billy's Revenge

RibbieRubarb

It doesnt matter how his second half was when you look in the stat books he hit .300 with 100 Rbis and thats all that matters

That is a good year and if you think its not, then I dont understand you

You ever hear Hawk say "don't tell me what you hit, tell me when you hit it". If you look at AL firstbaseman his stats are very average.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

konerko is a good player..instead of making a reasonable statement you all write s*** like my next door neighbor is a nice guy...can u honestly tell me that konerko didnt have a good season last year??

He had a good FIRST half last year.

Something even he has admitted to. Guess Anthony knows more than Paul himself.. :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC you think you know more about baseball than me because you have been around longer?

You dont know baseball if you think that .294 32 91 is a bad year

that shows you know NOTHING

what ever.......... :rolleyes:

I understand Konerko is no Thome, Delgado, Helton

But he is STILL a productive first baseman (Excluding this year.) wether you admit it or not

JUST ADMIT you know he has had more than ONE good year

WHY are you harping on Paul in the Koch thread...???

Guest hotsoxchick1
I understand Konerko is no Thome, Delgado, Helton

But he is STILL a productive first baseman (Excluding this year.) wether you admit it or not

JUST ADMIT you know he has had more than ONE good year

well im not going to admit to something i know isnt true.... geez us how many ways you have to have it put in front of you... i showed you numbers and that wasnt enough.. half the board said their opinions and thats not enough.... foreget it...your wrong.. he hasnt had a good year since last year and thats it.............believe what you want ill go with the facts...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
steff..tell me who on the sox is a good player...and who else we could have in place of konerko??

why not platoon frank and dauber at 1st... at least we know frank will hit better and dauber will be in the lineup more often too..........both can run faster thats for sure.........and both hit much better...........

steff..tell me who on the sox is a good player...and who else we could have in place of konerko??

They are all GOOD players or they would not be where they are..

As for Paul.. once we s*** on Cam and signed Paul to the stupid contract we did.. we were/are stuck with him. No sense in discussing the "what if's". There weren't/ aren't any.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Your wrong HSC

If you think last year was his only good year you need to learn some more baseball because I know that some teams would KILL to have a 1B who can consistantly hit .290 with 25+ HR's and 90+ RBIS

if you know of those teams then get them on the horn fast... maybe we can get out of the 6 mil a year on his sorry ass...........btw he does not consistantly hit that......

Your wrong HSC

If you think last year was his only good year you need to learn some more baseball because I know that some teams would KILL to have a 1B who can consistantly hit .290 with 25+ HR's and 90+ RBIS

Every team would love to pay big money to a guy who when he comes to bat with the bases loaded and less than two out is just about guaranteed to pop out or hit into a double play. This guy you described is not what he is this year