Return of the Koch II: Billy's Revenge

RibbieRubarb

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny damon isnt a power hitter so of coarse he isnt gonna be pounding the ball out there to left... Daubach on the other hand could easily put that ball 300 feet over that joker of a fence..

Look at Mo Vaughn

He hasnt dont s*** since leavin Boston and I wouldnt blame it on injuries either, he doesnt have to poke the ball out to left to get a HR anymore.. Daubach is NOT a starter

He just said the place was great for left handed hitters. Damon is left handed. It is great for left hand hitters who take the ball the other way, and who are content with bouncing it off the green monster for doubles. Daubach is not that kind of hitter, and is very streaky. He was very streaky when he played a lot and his bad streaks are longer when he plays sporatically.He also mentioned Ted Williams and left field. If you knew anything about Ted Williams, you would know that he always pulled the ball.If you listen and believe Hawk, he thinks Williams would have the all time homerun record if he played in Yankee Stadium, a haven for left handed pull hitters.Mo Vaughn, He ripped up his ankle is very first game in Anaheim, tore his bicep like Frank, missed and entire season, and now needs knee replacement surgery. He did hit 33 homers and 36 homers in his 2 years with the Angels. The ball doen't carry well in Anahiem after the sun goes down, but still those are decent totals.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Either this thread is very entertaining or my life is very dull.  Feel free to discuss this among yourselves, hell maybe even start a poll.

:nono no more polls..... :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hsc go get me a beer.  Im too tired to get up and get it myself. :P

omfg do i have to do everything for your lazy ass.........geez us when do i get a break around here........ :huh:

Summing up Koch's career, he's had some pretty great seasons; however, he hasn't had it this season. We want people who can perform NOW, which is what we've been getting from guys like Marte. Until Koch can throw decent in the MINORS, there's no way he should be brought up HERE.

Summing up Koch's career, he's had some pretty great seasons; however, he hasn't had it this season.  We want people who can perform NOW, which is what we've been getting from guys like Marte.  Until Koch can throw decent in the MINORS, there's no way he should be brought up HERE.

I can perform now. Cmon over............ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey if Frank can come back after that injury why cant he??

maybe they have different rehab rituals.. i dont freakin know.. all i do know is he hasnt been the same since it happened........