Return of the Koch II: Billy's Revenge

RibbieRubarb

Guest hotsoxchick1
He didn't.

Quote... "Tell her I am going to kick her ass!"  :lol:

Edited to add.. "and beat her like a red headed step child"... LOL!

SORRY JIM........GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW ITS ONLY A DREAM..........

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha believe me... I am not stressin over you

remember, you can always call me if you cant sleep I would love to argue with you over the phone...

im 19 by the way so I am not that far off from you

LOL.. if you say so. You remind me of another poster who was ringing the phone off the hook wanting to know what was said about them... :lol: ;)

And 19 IS way off from me!! Yikes!! That's a decade! Don't spoil my "hag" thing. I'm enjoying it! :headbang

Take care.. whatever your name is. :cheers

Hey now.. I like to come down to the level of those I am speaking to. Always accomidating.  :P

You should lighten up.. you're going to get wrinkles from all that stress.

:lol: ha ha ha your old steff........so start actin like it.. break out that cane and wheel chair... need the shawl for the next homestand its supposed to be chilly out........get your geritol today???? dont foreget to take your metimucil tonite before bed time........ :lol:

Oh s***.. you are in BIG trouble now. He had to come over and read that!!

:lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey now.. I like to come down to the level of those I am speaking to. Always accomidating.  :P

You should lighten up.. you're going to get wrinkles from all that stress.

:lol: ha ha ha your old steff........so start actin like it.. break out that cane and wheel chair... need the shawl for the next homestand its supposed to be chilly out........get your geritol today???? dont foreget to take your metimucil tonite before bed time........ :lol:

Oh s***.. you are in BIG trouble now. He had to come over and read that!!

:lol:

omfg i deserve it too.... the trouble... im sorry jim.. im off tomorrow so i can play all nite.. i foreget that there are those who have to work...... please foregive me.. ill buy ya a beer next friday ok...........now go back to sleep......... ;) 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3sheep, 4 sheep.. see im helpful when i wanna be huh.........lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
Christ, I'm sorry i didn't stay home and follow this thread after I started it...This will be fun to read from the beginning.

So is Tony sitting around waiting for a call right now...

a call that will never come...(cue Lifetime Channel music)

:bang

ahh so your the trouble maker here startin all this s***.......shame on you......... :bang bad boy.... :whip take your punishment...... :whip :lolhitting

now go back to sleep......... ;) 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3sheep, 4 sheep.. see im helpful when i wanna be huh.........lol

HSC, this is the KOCH thread, so that's more like

1 Blown Save, 2 Blown Save, 3 Blown Save, 4....

You see where I'm getting here??? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
can anyone summarise what this thread is about, with a special BRIEF synopsis of the 5 main arguments in this thread?

honestly i could not tell you.. its all in our imaginations.. we had the black light going and the lava lamp and just when the black velvet oil painting of elvis started to sing anthony showed up and f***ed up the buzz.............sorry cw ..........we tried to keep it mellow........ :ph34r:

can anyone summarise what this thread is about, with a special BRIEF synopsis of the 5 main arguments in this thread?

The most important topic discussed in this thread was the significance flying a satellite over Southeast Aisia during the month of winter that has two full moons will have on our national economy.

Christ, I'm sorry i didn't stay home and follow this thread after I started it...This will be fun to read from the beginning.

ahh so your the trouble maker here startin all this s***.......shame on you......... :bang bad boy.... :whip take your punishment...... :whip :lolhitting

oooh..yeah right there...work the lower back...

Guest hotsoxchick1

:whip i always knew you were a little on the kinky side ..... :D .... heres another just for good measures........ :whip :whip :whip

:whip i always knew you were a little on the kinky side ..... :D .... heres another just for good measures........ :whip :whip :whip

While you're whippin, reach over a grab me a cold one too.

Thanks!

:D