Return of the Koch II: Billy's Revenge

RibbieRubarb

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
My next door neighbor is a nice guy, and I don't think anyone wants to pay him 6 million a year to play baseball.

but ill bet he can hit .200....maybe even mid 2's.. hell sign him up.. can he run?? anyones gotta be faster than paulie....... :lol:

Im on your case because you said you wanted to see him go far away

when he will be vital to this team

And why do you have something against Colon now? Who yould you rather see insted of him.. Ritchie? Some other loser... I think you need to lower your standards they arent struglging on purpose and Colon has been average not even bad

Where did I say I have something against Colon..? You need glasses sweetie?

And THIS YEAR.. Koch will do NOTHING for us.

THIS YEAR.. did you see that? THIS YEAR. Sheesh.

I swear if anyone on the Sox doesnt do AWESOME they suck...

everyone wishes we had foulke back but when he sucked at the start of last year everyone wanted his ass gone

And for the LAST time.. I did NOT say ANYONE shoud be gone. STOP putting words in people's mouths!

Please Steff

Show me where I said YOU wanted him gone??

all you do is b**** about people on this team like we were in last place...if we didnt have konerko who would u rather have??...not including this year he has been great for us...maybe instead of looking at how a player has done in the last game u should look how they have done the past few years...

you BET I would want PK on my team...

Of coarse you dont because you dont support the Sox players... you only support those who are over .300 and have 15 wins.... so you like Maggs and Loaiza

Im sorry but Loaiza isnt that good... he is a reverse Konerko... he sucked and then is having a good year as where Konerko had good years and then is having a bad one

OMG... Roman made a new screen name!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Im sorry but Loaiza isnt that good...
who made him God???? no one ........hes having a great year but no ones tootin his horn....... :rolleyes:

Again Steff... I never said YOU had anything against Colon that was directed towards HSC

Im glad you have been around to witness the sox since back in the day but I know a lot more about sports than you ever will and your wrong if you think Konerko has had only one good year

Im sorry honey?..

Again Steff... I never said YOU had anything against Colon that was directed towards HSC

Im glad you have been around to witness the sox since back in the day but I know a lot more about sports than you ever will and your wrong if you think Konerko has had only one good year

Im sorry honey?..

Paulie's numbers after the all star break last year were brutal. He did have an injured foot though.

I swear if anyone on the Sox doesnt do AWESOME they suck...

everyone wishes we had foulke back but when he sucked at the start of last year everyone wanted his ass gone

And for the LAST time.. I did NOT say ANYONE shoud be gone. STOP putting words in people's mouths!

Please Steff

Show me where I said YOU wanted him gone??

Sigh.. read back over this thread. You accused me several times of wanting him gone.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Im sorry honey?..

who said i had anything against colon.........i HOLD nothing against him.........cant find a bit of humor in something then too freakin bad.........as for you knowing alot more about sports, maybe so.. i dont do all sports.....but i do know baseball and have known it alot longer than you have kiddo... and paulie has not had three in a row.. he hasnt even had three period..... one.. you can count it on one finger....the stats say so.......not my fault you cant read them......

konerko is a good player..instead of making a reasonable statement you all write s*** like my next door neighbor is a nice guy...can u honestly tell me that konerko didnt have a good season last year??

He had a great half a season last year, second have sucked. Who cares though, last year and before are in the books, this year counts.

Guest hotsoxchick1
konerko is a good player..instead of making a reasonable statement you all write s*** like my next door neighbor is a nice guy...can u honestly tell me that konerko didnt have a good season last year??

LAST YEAR.. MEANING ONE YEAR............ not three in a row though........ ;)

Im sorry honey?..

Oh.. this is funny.

Im sorry honey?..

Paulie's numbers after the all star break last year were brutal. He did have an injured foot though.

You do mean injured hip don't you...? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Im sorry but if you look at Konerkos past 4 years and say only ONE was a good year, you are wrong...

well then i guess you dont know how to read........im not gonna argue this with you any longer.. its pointless and your wrong.. the numbers say so, not me............