Return of the Koch II: Billy's Revenge

RibbieRubarb

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done.... I cant argue with you two anymore its ridiculous...

Konerko has had more than ONE good year and the stats show it...

I guess it isnt acceptable to you until he hits .350 with 70 HR's and 200 RBIS

Bon Voyage Ladies

Bon Voyage Ladies

Lady? Wheres a lady????? :P

Bon Voyage Ladies

Oh goodie. I have to get to bed anyway.

Nite Tony.. it's been nice talking to you. And if you want to get back to that Koch thing.. let me know. :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ohh boo hooo.. you don't like my opinion. What ever shall I do...?  :huh:

your not funny??? geez.. i thoght you quite entertaining there steff.... definately got a sense of humor....... ;)

man I will give you my Cell phone number and you can call me RIGHT NOW and I will argue with you over the Phone... this is ridiculous... I mean it, ill give you the number, I got free Long Distance and Nights and I would like to hear you justify how his numbers are bad.. Ill give you the number right now and you can call me right now

man I will give you my Cell phone number and you can call me RIGHT NOW and I will argue with you over the Phone... this is ridiculous... I mean it, ill give you the number, I got free Long Distance and Nights and I would like to hear you justify how his numbers are bad.. Ill give you the number right now and you can call me right now

Stalker, part II

Either this thread is very entertaining or my life is very dull.  Feel free to discuss this among yourselves, hell maybe even start a poll.

So what do you think the significance will be on our national economy of a satellite flown over Southeast Aisia in the middle of winter during a month of which there are two full moons?

Guest hotsoxchick1
there is no way we are comparing konerko and daubach...thats like comparing jose lima and greg maddux...

we can compare lima and maddux??? geez they arent even in the same league are they??....konerko and dauber now.. they are hitting quite alot the same.. their numbers say so........ ;) but dauber doesnt get alot of at bats here to make those numbers different so i guess you cant honestly compare the two........if you look at their pasts though they are quite the same guy.........

Tony.. relax and get some sleep kiddo. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
No kidding...  :o

I was LOL  :lol:

BTW Michelle.. we have to talk about 9/6. Call me tomorrow.

yeah no joke.. many people told me you were entertaining..........and ill give ya a jingle tomorrow.....

So what do you think the significance will be on our national economy of a satellite flown over Southeast Aisia in the middle of winter during a month of which there are two full moons?

Well I can't speak on the American economy but the Canadian economy will skyrocket as a result.