AND THATS A WHITE SOX LOSER!

witesoxfan

Not that I want them to lose, but given the melancholy mood and complet: disregard to the fact that they actually play the games still, I figured I'd make a thread as if I were happy the White Sox lost, put an exclamation mark at the end, CAPITALIZE THE WHOLE F***ING THING, and celebrate another loss towards the #3 (erherm #6 pickaftertheinevitablelateseasonrun Ethern) pick in the draft!

Gillaspie had a .769 OPS against righties coming into the game. Then he hit another homer. Oh, hey, there he is!

Wite: "H-h-hey Conor"

Conor: [ignores]

Wite: (builds confidence, puffs chest out, gut gets in wayWHYSOFATWITE): hey conor

Conor: [spits EXCELLENCE, checks self in imaginary mirror]

Wite: [Knows this is the time, YELLS] Hey Mr Gillespie

Conor: oh hey what's up fat man

Wite: I would like to ask...

Conor: You know it's spelled with an 'a' right?

Wite: Sorry sir, but your success against right handed pit

Conor: [flicks toothpick, doesn't give a f***, finds a b****, f***s her]

Wite: Wonder if Ramon Troncoso is still here

This team is so bad. How bad is it? It's so bad I can't see that inevitable late season run happening. What kinda blows is that the Astros and Marlins are maybe even worse. And crap, here come the f***ing Brewers. This will be a great last couple of months to see who can be worse.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 06:17 AM)
This team is so bad. How bad is it? It's so bad I can't see that inevitable late season run happening. What kinda blows is that the Astros and Marlins are maybe even worse. And crap, here come the f***ing Brewers. This will be a great last couple of months to see who can be worse.

Don't worry. Sox are so bad at home they'll wind up as the worst team in baseball. Road losses take care of themselves. But our team is SOOOO bad at home that'll assure the worst record.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 01:35 AM)
Don't worry. Sox are so bad at home they'll wind up as the worst team in baseball. Road losses take care of themselves. But our team is SOOOO bad at home that'll assure the worst record.

From your mouth to God's ears. I'd love to have the # 1 pick next year.

I'm surprised again this season at how badly we play against the horrible teams in our own division. As bad as the Sox are, you'd think they'd run into a lot of victories vs. the Clevelands, KCs, Minnie's of the world.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 10:27 PM)
I'm surprised again this season at how badly we play against the horrible teams in our own division. As bad as the Sox are, you'd think they'd run into a lot of victories vs. the Clevelands, KCs, Minnie's of the world.

Cleveland is a horrible team? Do you own a TV. Did you poll your neighbors or co-workers for this bit of info.

At least most everyone seems to be on the same f***ing page this year, consensus appears to be in favor of sinking this rotted skiff to the bottom of the majors and to the top of the draft. One of the things that made 2009 so f***ing unbearable was people's reluctance to embrace all-out s***fest baseball for 3 months to maximize draft position. #embraceproductivefailure

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 08:58 PM)
At least most everyone seems to be on the same f***ing page this year, consensus appears to be in favor of sinking this rotted skiff to the bottom of the majors and to the top of the draft. One of the things that made 2009 so f***ing unbearable was people's reluctance to embrace all-out s***fest baseball for 3 months to maximize draft position. #embraceproductivefailure

I think I like you.

Dunnswisher Syndrome

Seriously I want to know why so many successful and/or adept players come here and suddenly take a huge nosedive. I'd like to blame it on something our staff or overall organization is doing but I can't assume that. But it bothers me quite a lot.

Edited by TheBigHurtIsBack

Boy we stink. At least I didn't watch this one. Jason Giambi a walk-off? Day after day after day something crazy bad occurs. We resurrect careers/seasons. Wade Davis is horses***? Not against the White Sox. Bruce Chen? Yeah he'll allow 3 hits in six innings ... against the White Sox. Jason Giambi wins a game on a walk-off??? This is utterly unfathomable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 29, 2013 -> 10:34 PM)
Boy we stink. At least I didn't watch this one. Jason Giambi a walk-off? Day after day after day something crazy bad occurs. We resurrect careers/seasons. Wade Davis is horses***? Not against the White Sox. Bruce Chen? Yeah he'll allow 3 hits in six innings ... against the White Sox. Jason Giambi wins a game on a walk-off??? This is utterly unfathomable.

"It's a mindset."

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 05:08 AM)
When can we start talking about the draft? Am I the only one that wants Bellinger over Rondon? Sox look like they can develop pitching fairly well so I'd rather have the hitter with incredible power potential.

I'd rather sign free agents than talk about the draft in which no player will help us for a minimum of 4 years unless he's a mature college guy.