ARod suspended for entire 2014 season

Balta1701

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 11:42 AM)
I think they definitely do. They may do it in a half-assed manner, but they will. A good chunk of them aren't strangers to PEDs anyway.

i don't think the dislike for him is all about PEDs, I believe there is a good amount of asshattery involved when it comes to A-Rod.;

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)
i don't think the dislike for him is all about PEDs, I believe there is a good amount of asshattery involved when it comes to A-Rod.;

That's just, like, your opinion man. The guy in this picture begs to differ:

http://www.details.com/celebrities-enterta...driguez#slide=1

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 12:05 PM)
The three mystery names were Phillies RP Antonio Bastardo, Mets UT Jordany Valdespin, and Astros RP Sergio Escalona

Dan Meyer ‏@Dmy53 55m

Hey Antonio Bastardo, remember when we competed for a job in 2011. Thx alot. #ahole

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 02:07 PM)
I'm curious if we'll hear the actual evidence that got them all caught. It had to be more than just names written in a notebook. I'd like to hear the science of it, and how they didn't fail tests.

MLB was only using urine tests and those are pretty easy to beat.

This might seem a bit crass, considering that a few current White Sox players (Quintana and Flowers, to name a few) have tested positive before, but doesn't it say something for the "organization" that NO White Sox players were involved in the Biogenesis scandal? Granted DLS was named/suspended, but his involvement occured after he was traded to Oakland.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 03:08 PM)
A-Rod officially suspended for 211 games. Rest of 2013 starting Thursday and all of 2014.

So basically, they announced the suspensions the day after the Sox finished a series with Peralta (and he made a game-saving catch in extras yesterday) and ARod's suspension starts the day after he finishes a series with us.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
So basically, they announced the suspensions the day after the Sox finished a series with Peralta (and he made a game-saving catch in extras yesterday) and ARod's suspension starts the day after he finishes a series with us.

It's all part of the TRTR!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 08:08 PM)
A-Rod officially suspenMitchellor 211 games. Rest of 2013 starting Thursday and all of 2014.

With the appeal it doesn't matter much, but love how MLB allowed him to play vs us no matter what. They really want us to lose.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 08:10 PM)
This might seem a bit crass, considering that a few current White Sox players (Quintana and Flowers, to name a few) have tested positive before, but doesn't it say something for the "organization" that NO White Sox players were involved in the Biogenesis scandal? Granted DLS was named/suspended, but his involvement occured after he was traded to Oakland.

2005 White Sox were probably the cleanest team of the last 20 years. We were pretty clean in the Mitchell report iirc.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 02:12 PM)

It's definitely a conspiracy. MLB likes the White Sox about as much as Keith Law.

ARod is going to get his suspension reduced and then MLB with fire the arbitrator, like they did when the old one ruled in Braun's favor.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 02:10 PM)

To be honest, it probably means there are players on the Sox who are better at covering their tracks than these guys are. I don't doubt for a second that we have, and have had, plenty of cheaters on this team. There are plenty of numbers that scream it, and a lot of culture in the game that until just recently supported that behavior.