Hey guys

witesoxfan

Don't know if you noticed I was gone for several days. Just got moved into the new house in Bismarck, and I start school on Wednesday. I had no cable access whatsoever, so that meant no internet and no tv for about 3 or 4 days. This is the first time I have gotten in in like 4 or 5 days. The site has definately changed and it looks great....good job guys. And it was very nice opening up the newspaper(since that was my only access to the outside world without going to somewhere else with a TV) to the sports section and seeing "White Sox take AL Central lead" or "White Sox pound Rangers 7-1, increase division lead" or "White Sox crush Rangers 13-2" (or for that matter seeing "Royals give Twins another beating" or "Twins give a Royal beating", etc). A lot of s*** has happened in these past 4 or 5 days. For starters, the first thing I did as a resident of North Dakota was meet Senator Byron Dorgan....that was pretty neat. Also, don't know if anyone has heard about it, but the former South Dakota governor and current SD Congressman Bill Janklow killed a biker driving his car. Janklow wasn't drinking that night, but he did run a stop sign, and he went through it going 70(or so they think, because there was some kind of black box or something in his vehicle, and they were able to figure out an estimate of the speed of his vehicle). Also, I have been introduced to, quite possibly, the stupidest law in the entire world. In North Dakota, you cannot go into a bar unless you are 21...no exceptions. That means if I wanted to eat in a sports bar, I'd have to drive out of state to do so. That is the biggest load of crock ever. That's f***ing terrible.

Anyways, I just thought I'd check in. Oh, I also saw in the newspaper a guy named Sullivan pitch for the White Sox....and there was nothing in the transactions. I had to go to my dad's office to figure s*** out...found out we traded for Scott Sullivan. Neat s***....I like that trade. He's good(isn't he? :P )

Don't know if you noticed I was gone for several days.  Just got moved into the new house in Bismarck, and I start school on Wednesday.  I had no cable access whatsoever, so that meant no internet and no tv for about 3 or 4 days.  This is the first time I have gotten in in like 4 or 5 days.  The site has definately changed and it looks great....good job guys.  And it was very nice opening up the newspaper(since that was my only access to the outside world without going to somewhere else with a TV) to the sports section and seeing "White Sox take AL Central lead" or "White Sox pound Rangers 7-1, increase division lead" or "White Sox crush Rangers 13-2" (or for that matter seeing "Royals give Twins another beating" or "Twins give a Royal beating", etc).  A lot of s*** has happened in these past 4 or 5 days.  For starters, the first thing I did as a resident of North Dakota was meet Senator Byron Dorgan....that was pretty neat.  Also, don't know if anyone has heard about it, but the former South Dakota governor and current SD Congressman Bill Janklow killed a biker driving his car.  Janklow wasn't drinking that night, but he did run a stop sign, and he went through it going 70(or so they think, because there was some kind of black box or something in his vehicle, and they were able to figure out an estimate of the speed of his vehicle).  Also, I have been introduced to, quite possibly, the stupidest law in the entire world.  In North Dakota, you cannot go into a bar unless you are 21...no exceptions.  That means if I wanted to eat in a sports bar, I'd have to drive out of state to do so.  That is the biggest load of crock ever.  That's f***ing terrible.

Anyways, I just thought I'd check in.  Oh, I also saw in the newspaper a guy named Sullivan pitch for the White Sox....and there was nothing in the transactions.  I had to go to my dad's office to figure s*** out...found out we traded for Scott Sullivan.  Neat s***....I like that trade.  He's good(isn't he?  :P )

They have the same kind of laws in Indiana. Children can't see the bar in a restaraunt, you can be in a bar at all until you are 21, can't by alcohol on Sundays, Bars can only open on sunday with a special more expensive license, no beer sales on holidays... All kinds of fun stuff.

Welcome back. Everyone in your fantasy league is wondering if your dead :lol:

Yeah, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel that and call everyone else but me the winner in that one. Damn I screwed up. Didn't have enough time or the organization to make that league a good one.