Be Good

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm glad one person respects me.

oh your ok ... a little overboard with somethings sometimes but other than that you dont bother anyone....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
make that two

your ok little dude.. dont take what we say personally... we mean no harm... you gotta learn how to dish it back... im sure hangin with the likes of us will help ya in that department....... ;) bmr loves it when you call him a mother f***er... just an fyi...... :D

:lol: Bet you wouldnt have me in the top 10 when we were over at wsi.

Haha, I hated you at WSI and were happy you got banned. I think it taught you a lesson, or you just stopped being such an ass. I'm leaning towards the latter

I hear Roman get bashed all the time, how can he be a great poster, jw. no offense or anything charged to roman's credit card

But Roman is funny, and you gotta love his sig. :lol:

Haha, I hated you at WSI and were happy you got banned. I think it taught you a lesson, or you just stopped being such an ass.

But Roman is funny, and you gotta love his sig. :lol:

LOL, it taught me nothing. As i have said 1000 times, i f***ed with mods on purpose over there, and did whatever else i could to get under their skin. I have no need to do that here.

LOL, it taught me nothing.  As i have said 1000 times, i f***ed with mods on purpose over there, and did whatever else i could to get under their skin.  I have no need to do that here.

Ehh same difference.

Damn you missed my edit that made me seem smarter lol.

Ehh same difference.

Damn you missed my edit that made me seem smarter lol.

Eh, thats probably right, too. I just dont like having a couple losers try to tell me what to do, and im sorry to say, daver and voodoo fit that description. This site is awesome. Actually i went over to wsi last night and registered under another name, and it was totally boring. I dont even want to post there. This site has everything i need.

Guest hotsoxchick1
OHHHH dont worry thank goodness for people like ya who always correct me and such.............

ahh no correcting i just didnt want to be bumped out of the 2 spot lol.......take your place in line son.......lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
OK  when does this line plan on movin up

uhh some one has to die or retire.. and i dont forsee either happening anytime soon........sorry.......

i dont know about favorites, but like steff said, everyone has something to offer.

some people are really passionate (cwsox, apu, etc.). some people pick their spots wisely, whether to be serious or just joke around, but always well thought-out (capn12, yasny, texsox, ss2k3 etc.). others work more behind the scenes but interject in the right places (jason, showtime, heads). some people seem to be in their own universe at times, but have good spirits (bighurt, wsc, heather come to mind). some people are really catalysts as far as making threads into good conversation (hsc, steff, koch_this).

then there is cali the walking talking billboard :lol:

and me, whatever i am it is not very compelling.

if i didnt mention you, you are still probably cool, just not an extreme example. i learn something from almost everyone on this board. :headbang

4 pages, no mention, I'm horses***. :P

No Order

cwsox(I still don't really like eminem)

HSC(Knows more then she lets on)

Kipwellsfan(Intellegent young poster, great at pbp, Canadian)

brandofan(pationate,fairly clever, full of s***)

apu(Off topic board savior)

RPS(I've met worse Irish :D )

Cubkilla(though we disagree plenty, he is the s***)

Spiff(Fierce but fair)

Baggio(we miis ya)

(f*** this I'm drunk)

MM

SI,Critic,zachs,wino,donkey,rex,yas,steph,koch, ahhh good enough, the rest of ya's are o.k. too. :P

i dont know about favorites, but like steff said, everyone has something to offer.

some people are really passionate (cwsox, apu, etc.). some people pick their spots wisely, whether to be serious or just joke around, but always well thought-out (capn12, yasny, texsox, ss2k3 etc.). others work more behind the scenes but interject in the right places (jason, showtime, heads). some people seem to be in their own universe at times, but have good spirits (bighurt, wsc, heather come to mind). some people are really catalysts as far as making threads into good conversation (hsc, steff, koch_this).

then there is cali the walking talking billboard :lol:

and me, whatever i am it is not very compelling.

if i didnt mention you, you are still probably cool, just not an extreme example. i learn something from almost everyone on this board. :headbang

The walking talking billboard?!?! The hell does that even mean? :lol: