BMR31

Be Good

Thanks guys.  It's good to know that even though I have to follow the team at a distance, and rarely get to actually watch a game, that I still garner at least some respect here. I'm humbly appreciative.

:headbang YAS You deserve it. You are one of the most knowledgable baseball people on this site........... :cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about favorites, but like steff said, everyone has something to offer.

some people are really passionate (cwsox, apu, etc.). some people pick their spots wisely, whether to be serious or just joke around, but always well thought-out (capn12, yasny, texsox, ss2k3 etc.). others work more behind the scenes but interject in the right places (jason, showtime, heads). some people seem to be in their own universe at times, but have good spirits (bighurt, wsc, heather come to mind). some people are really catalysts as far as making threads into good conversation (hsc, steff, koch_this).

then there is cali the walking talking billboard :lol:

and me, whatever i am it is not very compelling.

if i didnt mention you, you are still probably cool, just not an extreme example. i learn something from almost everyone on this board. :headbang

Oh...there I am.

Spiff, you do good work. :headbang