Driving lessons

Even though I am 16 and all of my friends back in Illinois have their lisenses, because of NJ laws today will be my first driving lesson. I already passed Drivers Ed. and the State exam, but in NJ you have to take private behind the wheel lessons. I have 3 two hour lessons (today, tomorrow, thurs.).

I am excited and a little nervous. The only driving I have ever done is in a parking lot, and now I will be driving on roads as soon as the instructor comes to my house...quite a jump. Wish me luck!

I'm back from the lesson, it was a little scary, I was talking to the guy and didn't notice that I had accelerated to 55 in a 40 zone, he didn't care until we had to turn and I tried to do a left hand turn going 35, I didn't make it tight enough and almost T-boned a car but both the instructor and I threw on the brakes then he bluntly stated "what the f*** are doing?"

Other than that one occurance it went well. My instructor's friend's dad is part owner of the white sox which I thought was pretty cool

BigHurt- does that mean you failed your previous driving test?

Getting your License in NJ...

You'll be driving and dumping bodies in the river in no time!

:lolhitting

damn straight...first I have to learn highway driving so I can get to the meadowlands. I prefer to dump next to Jimmy Hoffa, noone ever looks there

Last year, when I was going through driver's ed....all i had to do was drive around the block a few times, parralel park in front of a dunking donuts and go get the guy coffee. Got my waiver, which means no test at the dmv.....Good Times