Let's get personal

Texsox

I'd participate, but I can't get your mom off of the phone, tell the b**** to quit calling me! :lol:  :bringit

yo mama is so fat that every time I screw her I get bruises on my butt from banging against the ceiling

:bringit :lol:

yo mama is so fat that every time I screw her I get bruises on my butt from banging against the ceiling

:bringit  :lol:

Hey man, get off of his mom... I just did.

damn, if I hadn't of had to step out of line to get exact change, I would have been his father

(who we talking about anymore anyway? :huh: )

:bringit  :lol:

Hey man, get off of his mom... I just did.

damn, if I hadn't of had to step out of line to get exact change, I would have been his father

(who we talking about anymore anyway? :huh: )

Does it matter who we are talking about? The point is to abuse someone!

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok well since this is for bashing... what i really want to know is who are all the new jerk offs floodin the boards... andy the assclown tops the list... and is getting quite a crew of followers.......are these mlb board rejects?????? or could it be pale hosed george and lips***s from wsi??? jas is there any way to find out???just want to make sure i blast on the right people...... ;) ive noticed that since there hasnt been a whole hell of alot of posting going on at either place lately that more and more morons been comin in here and talkin s***........

ok well since this is for bashing... what i really want to know is who are all the new jerk offs floodin the boards... andy the assclown tops the list... and is getting quite a crew of followers.......are these mlb board rejects?????? or could it be pale hosed george and lips***s from wsi??? jas is there any way to find out???just want to make sure i blast on the right people...... ;) ive noticed that since there hasnt been a whole hell of alot of posting going on at either place lately that more and more morons been comin in here and talkin s***........

The one way to start is to find out if any of the posters are coming from the same IP address. If they are they are the same person. I am not sure who all has access to that kind of stuff, but I would talk to them.

Guest hotsoxchick1
They are different people.  I know Andy has been a poster for a while if I recall. 

Either way, you know me, as long as they are Sox Fans they are welcome here  :headbang

lol yeah yeah yeah... and you know me .. always happy to point out the ass clowns...... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'll just gloat.

My dick is so big that it is f***ing a girl tomorrow.

My dick is so big that it finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in a race.

My dick is so big that it graduated a year ahead of me.

lol but is it big enough to drive a 7 inch spike through a railroad tie?????. and can it f*** around corners......... :lol:

I'll just gloat.

lol but is it big enough to drive a 7 inch spike through a railroad tie?????. and can it f*** around corners......... :lol:

My dick is so big that it can f*** around TWO corners! :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'll just gloat.

My dick is so big that it can f*** around TWO corners! :D

ok just checkin .. brag on .......... :headbang :lol: