Hillary

greg775

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
The problem is, if you don't vote for her, you hate women. So...

She's catching a lot of heat over scrapping with the NPR reporter. Any of you watching or enjoying this? It's all up to the media, whether they want to let her dictate all interviews and shower praise on her as Queen of the U.S. figurehead or if they call her on some stuff like the harmless (or so Hillary thought) NPR reporter did.

Geez, MSNBC's Chris Matthews is in love with Hillary. What a paid commercial his Hardball show was tonight.

What is the deal with these announcers? Republicans: Devil. Democrats: Saintly.

WTF?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 01:12 AM)
Geez, MSNBC's Chris Matthews is in love with Hillary. What a paid commercial his Hardball show was tonight.

WTF?

All cable news is biased and opinionated now. Flip on Fox, you'll get the other way. There just is no news channel that is in the middle anymore.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2014 -> 01:12 AM)

WTF?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 05:47 AM)
All cable news is biased and opinionated now. Flip on Fox, you'll get the other way. There just is no news channel that is in the middle anymore.

MSNBC = democratic platform

Fox News = republican platform

CNN = used to be middle, now Malaysian airplane platform.

Also, in Israel I learned that Bill Clinton is their most popular choice every year for Prime Minister.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 10:47 AM)

I don't know how Limbaugh can live with himself never questioning a buffoon Republican and how Matthews can worship Hillary that way. I guess it's like me loving Ozzie. They can't help themselves.

I am a conservative leaning, Republican voting American. I can't stand watching Fox, and I hate watching MSNBC even more than that.

Both networks will say they have "fair coverage" because they bring in people from "both sides," but they will bring in strong speakers with good evidence from their spectrum's side and will bring in morons from the opposite side.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 03:37 PM)
I am a conservative leaning, Republican voting American. I can't stand watching Fox, and I hate watching MSNBC even more than that.

Both networks will say they have "fair coverage" because they bring in people from "both sides," but they will bring in strong speakers with good evidence from their spectrum's side and will bring in morons from the opposite side.

MSNBC doesn't really try to hide the fact they are a progressive channel

After speaking with the eminent Clinton biographer, I couldn't help but feel like the relationship between the Clintons is very much like the relationship between the Underwoods in House of Cards. Very unconventional, very utilitarian, but also fiercely loyal and loving

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 11:27 PM)
This Hillary Clinton cannot be our next president. Is America that dumb to elect her?? Read this and weep

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/hilla...s-politics.html

Feminists will either ignore it or excuse it, just like they did Bill's womanizing. But if she were a Republican.........

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 10:19 PM)
Feminists will either ignore it or excuse it, just like they did Bill's womanizing. But if she were a Republican.........

Good point. I mean, why wouldn't feminists be OUTRAGED?? I mean Hillary laughing at getting the rapist set free is reprehensible.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 11:10 PM)
This is what we get for choosing "rule by rich lawyers"

Good point. She had the audacity to act like she was poor upon leaving the White House the first time in that statement she made the other day. Again, if this was a Republican, wow.

If the media wanted to, the media could have a field day with this candidate during the primaries. If they give her a free pass and just toss her softball questions during the campaign rather than pester her with a barrage of questions that will be sad. The media normally smells blood. Here you've got a candidate who can be knocked off her game fairly easily. If NPR can do it, wow, the press corps could really get her going during the campaign. Thing is, guys like Chris Matthews don't want Hillary to squirm, they want her as Queen of the USA.

Edited by greg775

What the hell is with this if she was a republican crap? No president has been ridiculed and attacked as much as Obama and never have so many athletes refused to visit the white house because of our president as well. This is all after no matter how you feel about our current president he has been an improvement over the last guy who was a republican. I don't want to hear if they were a republican crap again.

I'm sure alpha reads a wide array of feminists, and that's why he knows they'd never criticize a democrat.

edit: Libertarian legal blogger Jonathan Adler has a very different take on the case than the Washington Free Beacon, and he also recommends that people listen to the full audio interview before judging her laugh.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-...rney-fair-game/

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 07:00 AM)
What the hell is with this if she was a republican crap? No president has been ridiculed and attacked as much as Obama

Were you asleep during the Bus***ler years?

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
What the hell is with this if she was a republican crap? No president has been ridiculed and attacked as much as Obama and never have so many athletes refused to visit the white house because of our president as well. This is all after no matter how you feel about our current president he has been an improvement over the last guy who was a republican. I don't want to hear if they were a republican crap again.

Are you serious about ridicule of Obama? I can't think of any credible criticism of him. In fact, the important part, when it's election time, he's treated with such kid gloves. He'd be re-elected the next four elections if our rules allowed him to run again and again. Who is criticizing Obama besides republican politicians? He's attacked by Republican members of Congress. Big deal.

I'm just saying for some reason the media feel the Democratic candidate deserves kid gloves at election time, making sure they get in office. They might 'question' Obama once or twice during his first or second year of office. Big deal. WHen it's crunch time for Obama and Hillary it will be kid gloves and all sorts of praise making sure she's elected Queen of the United States. How dare she make light of rape. Congrats, Hillary, you won the case. You should be humble about it.

-- Glad to see Hillary catch a tad bit of grief over her being rich and acting like she's poor. I see Bill has chimed in on it. I still think it'll be kid gloves time once she announces she's running but at least for now it's nice to see her have to face some music.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 12:20 AM)
Any way Hillary will be seen as the richest presidential candidate of all time and actually be an unpopular elitist choice? Or is this no big deal?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/opinion/cost....html?hpt=hp_t3

:lolhitting

I think Hillary may actually be the 2nd least wealthy candidate to be on a ticket since 2000. Kerry, Bush, McCain, Romney were all loaded with legit corporate/inherited wealth.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 02:41 PM)

I think Hillary may actually be the 2nd least wealthy candidate to be on a ticket since 2000. Kerry, Bush, McCain, Romney were all loaded with legit corporate/inherited wealth.

Interesting.

I wish somebody could explain her appeal to me. I just don't get it.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 25, 2014 -> 08:41 AM)

Her net worth, including Bill, is more than Bush, no? I remember seeing the other day Bush has a net worth of $35 million, and the Clinton's are at $55 million. Granted these figures are all subjective and murky. And after a certain number does it really matter.

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 05:16 PM)
Her net worth, including Bill, is more than Bush, no? I remember seeing the other day Bush has a net worth of $35 million, and the Clinton's are at $55 million. Granted these figures are all subjective and murky. And after a certain number does it really matter.

I think the Clintons are closer to $100 million, but the question in doing the comparison is how you'd count the Bush inheritance which is currently in the hands of H.W. At that level they're invested in everything and I wouldn't even want to wager a guess how much the family fortune is worth.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 04:43 PM)
I think the Clintons are closer to $100 million, but the question in doing the comparison is how you'd count the Bush inheritance which is currently in the hands of H.W. At that level they're invested in everything and I wouldn't even want to wager a guess how much the family fortune is worth.

Agree. But the house in Maine is pretty sweet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/15/benghazi...ocument-review/

Nothing to see here. Move along. Never thought watergate would look so good. This administration and their lemmings are the biggest bunch of crooks and political thugs ever.

Anyone who can link a story from ABC, NBC, CBS, would like to see it.....May take you awhile...they're too busy sucking BO's cock. Wouldn't want to say anything bad about the black President.