Fantasy football advice thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 10:57 AM)
I picked up Rainey too but then dropped him minutes later in favor of McGahee. Hopefully he passes his physical.

I'd go Woodhead in a PPR.

With Stephen Jackson out who should I play at flex? Right now I have Julius Thomas starting there but I also have Eddie Royal and Coby Fleener(Dwayne Allen is out). I feel like I should wait a week to consider McGahee there.

Would you guys start Royal over Garcon/T. Smith/Shorts?

Thomas over Royal and Fleener

Garcon out of the 4 WR this week

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 11:54 AM)
Not sure how you figure. They didn't trade away any pieces of their legitimately good to great defense, they made their already bad offense worse. I doubt they will be running more plays at all.

I didn't say anything about running plays. They obviously will have no running game and will probably lose 14 games. They are going to be behind a lot and will be putting the ball in the air. Gordon and Cameron are their only two legitimate threats and they actually have decent offensive minds on the sidelines. I wouldn't worry about those two due to the volume of targets sure to come their way.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 19, 2013 -> 06:17 PM)
One last post for week 3... Luck or Eli? then another league I have Ryan or Shaub?.....Shaub is facing the Ravens who gave up the 2nd most points to QB

First one is close, I'd lean Eli in this one due to the tough matchup for Luck, SF on the road. Eli's been slinging it and if he limits turnovers a bit, should be a lot of points there.

Second one, don't be cute, you're playing Ryan.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 10:00 AM)
So someone proposed this trade to me in a 2QB PPR league...Cam + Daryl Richardson for Big Ben + Trent Richardson.

Obviously a huge upgrade at QB but I don't trust D. Richardson to start all year. Especially with Pead back now.

Your starting quarterback is Big Ben?

yeesh

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 03:00 PM)
So someone proposed this trade to me in a 2QB PPR league...Cam + Daryl Richardson for Big Ben + Trent Richardson.

Obviously a huge upgrade at QB but I don't trust D. Richardson to start all year. Especially with Pead back now.

I don't know the rest of your RBs but you'd be getting best player in deal IMO and that's usually worth it. Is Pead taken? Pick him up as your handcuff. Pead has never done anything to take the job from Richardson though. He's like David Wilson 2.0.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 10:22 AM)
Why am I not starting Rivers over Brady? I can't pull the trigger.

Until Gronkowski and/or Amendola gets back, he doesn't have a consistent and stable set of receivers to throw to.

Seriously, you have to think they're kicking themselves right now for not bringing back Wes. I think the Dolphins are the favorite in that division right now.