Fantasy football advice thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Rodgers ended up with an okay game, but I would have been better of starting Flacco. Going to be REAL close and will pretty much all depend on this Cowboys game for me. I have Murray and Witten, my opponent has Romo and Bryant. I then have Reggie Wayne, and he has Jones-Drew, Colston, Julius Thomas, and Vernon Davis.

Up by 40 pts right now, should be close.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 03:12 PM)
Well, Rodgers ended up with an okay game, but I would have been better of starting Flacco. Going to be REAL close and will pretty much all depend on this Cowboys game for me. I have Murray and Witten, my opponent has Romo and Bryant. I then have Reggie Wayne, and he has Jones-Drew, Colston, Julius Thomas, and Vernon Davis.

Up by 40 pts right now, should be close.

IDK why you would ever start Flacco instead of Rodgers.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 01:06 PM)
Zac Stacy looking like a good choice to start over Ridley. I can't believe he is only 5'8". He runs like he is Jerome Bettis.

Ha, so much for that. I finally get the balls to sit Ridley and he gets 2 TD. f***ing perfect. And to top it all off, my opponent has Vernon Davis, who is closing in on 200 receiving yards and 2 TD. Fun.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 06:25 PM)
Kendall hunter, jerk vulture

I'd feel worse for the people who drafted Spiller in the first round. Jackson gets all the goal-line carries and he takes away 10-15 carries away from Spiller.

I've got 42 points with 2 players to go and I'm up 11, wow. I guess that's not tooo bad considering we both have a QB and a WR to go (Luck and Garcon for me vs Romo and Terrance Williams). Still though if you woulda told me I only had 42 points going into the Sunday night game I woulda notched that up for an L....Denvers D(15.39) is the highest scoring position between the both of us.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 13, 2013 -> 10:36 PM)
Murray getting hurt sucks. I'll probably win anyhow as I have Rivers going tomorrow and I'm down 9, but losing Murray and Julio (if Murray's injury is serious) would really suck.

Murray's injury will almost certainly cost me this week unless Reggie Wayne gets 15-20 pts.

Brees didn't do much for me, but luckily Peyton wasn't his usual 25+ point self either. I got Trent Richardson tomorrow and he's got Reggie Wayne. Depending on what my kicker Bailey does tonight, I'm probably up by 8-10 points heading to tomorrow. Should be a fun one to watch.

Edited by SoxAce

From 50 points last week to 10 or so this week from Romo. I'll have a 20 point lead going into tomorrow night with Hilton for me vs Wayne and Allen for him.

If I would've pulled the trigger and started KC's defense instead of the Bengals, I would have been on easy street.