Fantasy football advice thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 19, 2013 -> 09:28 AM)
Andre runs so many short routes that I think Keenum is just going to lock in on him. I wouldn't bench him man.

I just don't trust him to find the end zone bro, or pick up alot of yards. I'm more worried about benching Trent Richardson to be honest. Even though Baltimore's D against the run is really good, I'm hoping Bell gets goal line touches if Big Ben can move the chains enough.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 20, 2013 -> 12:15 AM)
Now they're saying nothing has been decided re:Gronk. Normally I'd say it's a Belichik smoke screen, but who knows with this fiasco

I'm at lacrosse practice. I need to watch this. I had him in my starting lineup.

Finally made my trade for a WR last night. It was gore for antonio brown. The guy wanted gore instead of moreno. I think it is actually better as gore has been more consistent but doesn't score as much.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize the trade won't be final until Monday.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Oct 20, 2013 -> 08:16 AM)
I'm at lacrosse practice. I need to watch this. I had him in my starting lineup.

Finally made my trade for a WR last night. It was gore for antonio brown. The guy wanted gore instead of moreno. I think it is actually better as gore has been more consistent but doesn't score as much.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize the trade won't be final until Monday.

Love that trade if you're in a ppr league. And that's really lame that it won't be finalized until Monday, your commissioner can't just put it through?

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 16, 2013 -> 03:55 PM)
Well s***, should I even be starting Matt Ryan? Just picked up Foles, he's probably a better play vs Dallas than Ryan with out his 2 big guns against Tampa Bay, correct?

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 16, 2013 -> 04:33 PM)
Yeah, I think I'd play Foles there. Especially if it's an away game for Ryan. But I wouldn't listen to me on fantasy, i'm 5-7 b/w two leagues.

Sigh...Ryan went for 27 and Foles got hurt.

bleh, my "tough luck" team really earned its loss this week. Lost Foster in the first quarter while DeSean Jackson, Giovani Bernard, Tony Gonzalez, Vincent Brown all played like s***. Rivers was mortal as well. Wasted great games from Gronk, NE defense, Adam Vinatieri

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 19, 2013 -> 09:28 AM)
Andre runs so many short routes that I think Keenum is just going to lock in on him. I wouldn't bench him man.

Good thing I didn't listen to you. :P Bell and Lacy (especially) were great. McCoy was surprisingly my only weak link. He has AP going tomorrow and I have Victor Cruz leading by 42 points. I think it's safe to say barring a Doug Martin against Oakland-like game, I should be 5-2. (as well as beating two guys who were unbeaten in back to back weeks :))

Romo bends me over for the second week in a row. Lost last week by 6. This week I'm up 6 but my opponent has the Minnesota kicker left. That hail mary INT at the end of the first half is going to come back to haunt me.

TY Hilton hasnt done me any favors the past two weeks either. 11 points combined for his last two games.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 21, 2013 -> 01:49 AM)
Romo bends me over for the second week in a row. Lost last week by 6. This week I'm up 6 but my opponent has the Minnesota kicker left. That hail mary INT at the end of the first half is going to come back to haunt me.

TY Hilton hasnt done me any favors the past two weeks either. 11 points combined for his last two games.

Things could be looking up for Hilton with wayne likely out for the season.