Fantasy football advice thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 25, 2013 -> 07:34 AM)
He has no RB2, his WR2 has a single TD catch and of his flex players, one is meh and the other missed the first two weeks. So to me, it's a little surprising that in just a 10 team league not one or more teams had more points.

In this league Bell is the 15th highest scoring RB and that was before this week where he added a td. Hes not ideal but after how bad of a bust Wilson has been its certainly decent enough to compete each week. Also, Gordon is technically my 2nd WR and hes been a top 3 WR basically since he came back from suspension.

In our league a team started 3 bye players and an IR player.

They still nearly won because they happened to have Calvin Johnson and the Bengals defense. It has continued a ridiculous trend for my friend's team, who coming out of the draft had the team everyone thought would take it (auction draft, got: AP, Ridley, AJ Green, B Marshall, Romo as qb and gates at TE). He wasn't deep but that's star power none of us matched. He's 0-7 and has played the weeks highest scorer 5 times. Had this person started all their positions he'd surely be 0-8.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Oct 30, 2013 -> 04:07 PM)
I need to play two of the following: Leveon Bell, Torrey Smith, Matellus Bennett, Golden Tate. I need a wr and flex in a ppr league.

Bell for sure. Torrey will have to deal with Joe Haden so I'd go with Tate and hope the Bucs don't put Revis on him all game.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 30, 2013 -> 03:13 PM)
Bell for sure. Torrey will have to deal with Joe Haden so I'd go with Tate and hope the Bucs don't put Revis on him all game.

I was thinking tate for wr as well but some of the "experts" had smith ranked higher. Bell should have a good day but bennett might be good with McKown arm.

Thanks for the help