Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 17, 2013 -> 10:39 PM)
Against Carolina's d? I'd be surprised. I have him too, but am expecting 12-14 standard scoring.

I'm looking at it like I'm playing with house money anyway. Wouldn't have won with Rivers, so I still have a shot with Brady tonight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotta be bleepin me...In my same tough luck league where I lost 3 games by some ridiculously low margin I thought my fortunes were gonna turn. Had a .52 lead going into the final play today, and of course he (Jake) has Carolina's D and I lose by .48.

Not gonna look back at the previous close loses, but the last 2 weeks alone I've lost by a combined 1.72 points.

QUOTE (staxx @ Nov 18, 2013 -> 04:38 PM)
how does everyone feel about matt ryan v NO?

i have russell wilson on bye

could drop ryan to get palmer, dalton, glennon or mccown

It's at home so I'm going to use him in my 2 QB league over Keenum. NO defense is good but it's not as good on the road and NO will score a lot so I think (hope) that means Atlanta will also be throwing a lot

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 19, 2013 -> 10:28 AM)
Welp...Pats got me 3 points, I needed 4 (going up against the guy with the Bengals defense). I was 2nd in points on the week, he was 1st and beat me by less then 1 point. I am now 5-6 with 100 more points then anyone else in my league.

There is nothing more annoying than being the guy that every team has their highest scoring game against

QUOTE (Reddy @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 11:30 AM)
this week is going to be TOUGH - McCoy and Lynch both on bye weeks... yikes.

Vereen and Donald Brown it is... O.O

Yea I got Shady on a bye week too. Thank god I picked up Le'Veon Bell weeks ago. :) (f***ing Trent Richardson bombed on me this year)

My starting WRs are Marshall,Hilton and Decker. But I'm looking to start a 4th WR in the Flex position. My options are Miles Austin(just picked him up), Terrance Williams, Hartline(started him once I think all year) and Emmanuel Sanders.

My starting QB is Romo so I'd actually prefer to start Williams or Austin in hopes of a double points TD pass. Williams has been getting me scores the past month but I'm thinking Austin comes in and starts taking those passes?

Thoughts?

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 06:03 PM)
My starting WRs are Marshall,Hilton and Decker. But I'm looking to start a 4th WR in the Flex position. My options are Miles Austin(just picked him up), Terrance Williams, Hartline(started him once I think all year) and Emmanuel Sanders.

My starting QB is Romo so I'd actually prefer to start Williams or Austin in hopes of a double points TD pass. Williams has been getting me scores the past month but I'm thinking Austin comes in and starts taking those passes?

Thoughts?

If memory serves Terrance still had a pretty decent game when Miles played before getting hurt again. I'd go Williams.