Customizable descriptions

SoxFan1

Guest hotsoxchick1
Right now, I think I'm a Late Inning Replacement or Septmber Call-Up. How can I change mine like some of the other posters like Steff?

post more.....lol..... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can say this...the description definately fits the bill  :lol:

thats what i was going for.... i guess i did good.. thanks capn for the help too........ ;)

'Twas all you...now, the pic...i'll take a lil credit for that

BTW, Jason-You a U of Southern Cal football fan? Got word that sometime in the next week or so, its gonna be announced that in 2004 and 2005 there will be a USC-USC home and home to start both seasons. Thats fantastic!

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey jas another thing you can bring back.. on the main board page if you went to the bottom of the page there was a thing you could click on to see where everyone was posting... its gone now ..can we have it back ????????? i like to know where everyone is at certian times of the day...lol.....thanks ....

can we change it ourselves or how does it work :huh:

I thought you could, but I can't figure out where the option is. I know I saw it once before.

But if you want something change, its no biggie for me or Alex to do it.

And Michelle, were trying to find a way to put the coding back in there. I liked that feature too.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I thought you could, but I can't figure out where the option is.  I know I saw it once before.

But if you want something change, its no biggie for me or Alex to do it.

And Michelle, were trying to find a way to put the coding back in there.  I liked that feature too.

thanks jas i just like to know where all my foes are hiding out lol lol lol.........