White Sox @ Red Sox

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 11:47 AM)
Doesn't seem like Hawk is a big fan of Rienzo

Or de aza and the continuing mental errors. Stoney too. He's sick of it. I hear the same tone from Farmer and DJ when I listen to games. I know they like Robin but even they can't hide their disgust with how this team continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. Despite Venturas threats back in May, there have been no consequences for these mistakes, further eroding any perception that Robin is in control of this team.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 01:55 PM)
Or de aza and the continuing mental errors. Stoney too. He's sick of it. I hear the same tone from Farmer and DJ when I listen to games. I know they like Robin but even they can't hide their disgust with how this team continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. Despite Venturas threats back in May, there have been no consequences for these mistakes, further eroding any perception that Robin is in control of this team.

I think everyone has had it with De Aza, I still say he is declined arbitration by the Sox and gone.

Robin Ejected after Gillaspie snares line drive. Goes to double up runner from third , loses the ball , ump says dropped line up , Conor then has to hurriedly throw to 1st and throws it away. Run score runner on 2nd on the wild throw. And now a single by Ortiz who has just murdered us this series and it's 7-4. Nava DP ends inning.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 03:52 PM)
Robin Ejected after Gillaspir snares line drive. Goes to double up runner from thrird , loses the ball , ump says dropped line up , Conor then has to hurriedly throw to 1st and throws it away. Run score runner on 2nd on the wild throw. And now a single by Ortiz who has just murdered us this series and it's 7-4.

I'm pissed at the throw more than anything.

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 1, 2013 -> 12:53 PM)
I'm pissed at the throw more than anything.

I think he had a chance to get him at 1st since the runner probably wasn't running thinking the line drive was caught. But Conor wasnt prepared to throw it but ump probably said he dropped it and forced him to try for the out at 1st.