The Question that Begs to be Asked and Answered

elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 01:39 PM)
I won't blame Dunn. The guy should just be DHing. I thought that was why we got him?

He's such a f***ing loser. I mean a real loser. Guy who signs the biggest paycheck of his career and shows up for one of the historically bad seasons in the history of this game. You won't blame Dunn. You should blame Dunn and a lot of others.

At least give us a team that plays hard every night. A team that gives a s***.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 04:31 PM)
Axe looks finished.

But Ventura leaving him in to give up 8 hits and 2 walks over 2 innings is amateur hour. Ventura had to see all 8 hits and 2 walks to decide he didn't have it?

It's not amateur hour. It's called not using the whole bullpen with 27 straight days with games.

Okay, I have been completely out of the loop for the last 2-3 weeks starting new job in Indonesia/travelling...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED with Walker, Mitchell, Jacobs, Thompson and Hawkins????

Could there be a more disastrous set of statistics for any organization's top outfield prospects? (To top it all off, Iowa lost to NIU at home).

OMG.

At least Viciedo and Avisail Garcia seem to be playing well...anything else of note the last month?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 05:08 PM)
Okay, I have been completely out of the loop for the last 2-3 weeks starting new job in Indonesia/travelling...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED with Walker, Mitchell, Jacobs, Thompson and Hawkins????

Could there be a more disastrous set of statistics for any organization's top outfield prospects? (To top it all off, Iowa lost to NIU at home).

OMG.

At least Viciedo and Avisail Garcia seem to be playing well...anything else of note the last month?

Those guys just make this year even more of a disaster. People will spin it, but there isn't a person here or with the White Sox that wasn't anticipating more with each of these guys. A lot more.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 11:13 PM)
Those guys just make this year even more of a disaster. People will spin it, but there isn't a person here or with the White Sox that wasn't anticipating more with each of these guys. A lot more.

Simply put, the Sox are pathetic at developing offensive talent. 2013 has to be considered a disappointing year for the farm system.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 08:30 PM)
Jesus. You know you SUCK when elrockin has seen enough of you.

That made me smile. I've never ever seen elRockin dislike a player on the Sox. Axe is so bad I truly think some Sox talk posters could hit him.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 08:37 PM)
I feel sorry for Ventura. I wish they would expand the roster more and just waive guys like Dunn and de aza. Sow some integrity. There's no funny bad about that inning. I'm with Hawk, that was embarrassing

I don't feel sorry for Robin. This team has been in the tank since getting boatraced by the Cubs. This has been the season from hell and he has 'some' decent players and a lot of good pitchers to work with. If managers matter at all, he gets a D to D- this year. Suddenly a lot of posters don't think managers matter at all, so I guess Robin remains an A-plus in some's minds.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 2, 2013 -> 06:20 PM)
That made me smile. I've never ever seen elRockin dislike a player on the Sox. Axe is so bad I truly think some Sox talk posters could hit him.

I don't feel sorry for Robin. This team has been in the tank since getting boatraced by the Cubs. This has been the season from hell and he has 'some' decent players and a lot of good pitchers to work with. If managers matter at all, he gets a D to D- this year. Suddenly a lot of posters don't think managers matter at all, so I guess Robin remains an A-plus in some's minds.

This is due to Hawk saying they don't.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 3, 2013 -> 12:47 AM)
did anybody else think hawk called the sox the "sux" right as the game ended? sure sounded like it

I doubt he did that because isn't "sucks" technically a cuss word? He could get the axe (no pun intended).