konerko sucks??? good call...

mike12345

Mike... you want to show me where I said he sucked...?

Go on... I'll wait.

Let me save you some time.. I never said that!

Not nice to LIE and put words in people's mouths...  :nono

Even though I haven't been around much lately, I never doubted ya Steff.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike... you want to show me where I said he sucked...?

Go on... I'll wait.

Let me save you some time.. I never said that!

Not nice to LIE and put words in people's mouths...  :nono

Even though I haven't been around much lately, I never doubted ya Steff.

I said he should have been on the bench more.. Michelle said he sucked.. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Quit hating on Konerko, he's been one of the main reasons for the Sox getting back into things the second half...

uhh i tend to disagree with him being one of the main reasons .... he is a helper no doubt but not high on the main reason listings.... lee, maggs, frank, crede all hitting much better and r alomar teaching these guys how to do the small things are a main reason.. anyone but me notice how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene???? :huh:

uhh i tend to disagree with him being one of the main reasons .... he is a helper no doubt but not high on the main reason listings.... lee, maggs, frank, crede all hitting much better and r alomar teaching these guys how to do the small things are a main reason.. anyone but me notice how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene????  :huh:

100% correct!

uhh i tend to disagree with him being one of the main reasons .... he is a helper no doubt but not high on the main reason listings.... lee, maggs, frank, crede all hitting much better and r alomar teaching these guys how to do the small things are a main reason.. anyone but me notice how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene????  :huh:

Excellent Post Michelle. I agree with ya 100%. I love Konerko, but if financially someone else was to be gone i'd rather move Konerko because of his salary.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Excellent Post Michelle.  I agree with ya 100%.  I love Konerko, but if financially someone else was to be gone i'd rather move Konerko because of his salary.

wow two agreements in one nite and 100% at that....geez... this has got to be a new record for me.........usually im pissin someone off with my negativity...... :lol: :lol: ......just callin it like it is jas and rafa.. this team has been playin long ball for so long it took the likes of r alomar to come in here and show them how the small ball is done... and done correctly........gotta give him his props.. hope he sticks around for the long haul would be nice to see this kind of playing out of these guys for a while to come........dont get me wrong i love the dingers but i think they need to space them a bit more evenly...if you get my drift....knockin em over and gettin em in is just as good for scorin runs........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Konerko Homers again

I think he read the posts last night where everyone was bad mouthin him

Whatever it is, Michelle and whoever else was bashing him...keep on Bashing :cheers cause it sure as hell seems to be working.

HE f***IN SUCKS.............BIG DUMBASS........I CANT STAND HIM AND WISH HE WAS GONE....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers

"anyone but me notice how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene???"

no, just you. You're a real fvcking genius. Please, dazzle us some more with your insight.

Guest hotsoxchick1
"anyone but me notice how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene???"

no, just you.  You're a real fvcking genius.  Please, dazzle us some more with your insight.

only if you promise to dazzle us with more of your wonderful words of wisdom.....we can never get enough here...its the brilliant folks like you that make our day much brighter....... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
mike12345, anthony007 and Haywood Jablome...the same guy???

mike12345 and anthony007, i'm sure about that...

I can assure you they all have unique IP addies.

I know what that means... ;) :)

TROLLS... OMG .. RUN FOR COVER......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: 3 twin brothers??? in the same house? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

:lol: 3 twin brothers??? in the same house? :lol:

.....troll triplets... yikes......im scared....... :o :ph34r:

Hey Jablome...your thoughts are more then welcome here, but lets take the personal attacks elsewhere.

And as I say this, MAGGLIO comes through with his 2nd homer of the game  :cheers

I got scolded on my first post. Sorry about that, but when someone here asks:

I just thought it deserved a smartass answer. We're all Sox fans here and she asks that question - Dumb question, dumb answer.

By the way, anyone but me notice Frank's wearing jersey number 35?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey Jablome...your thoughts are more then welcome here, but lets take the personal attacks elsewhere.

And as I say this, MAGGLIO comes through with his 2nd homer of the game  :cheers

I just thought it deserved a smartass answer. We're all Sox fans here and she asks that question - Dumb question, dumb answer.

i have not seen it mentioned much on here before and it was put in there to make a point... if you dont get it then thats not my fault......besides i guess no one ever told you that theres no such thing as a dumb question.....only dumb answers....... ;) dont you have another screen name to make up now??? this one is wearing out its welcome rather rapidly.........

i have not seen it mentioned much on here before and it was put in there to make a point... if you dont get it then thats not my fault......besides i guess no one ever told you that theres no such thing as a dumb question.....only dumb answers....... ;) dont you have another screen name to make up now??? this one is wearing out its welcome rather rapidly.........

besides i guess no one ever told you that theres no such thing as a dumb question

Well then, Congratulations for the first dumb question in history.

Why would I make up another screen name? Did I hurt your feelings. If I did, I'm sorry. I just found it amusing that you thought you were the only one who noticed how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene. On a message board for die hard Sox fans nonetheless.

Priceless.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Well then, Congratulations for the first dumb question in history.

Why would I make up another screen name? Did I hurt your feelings. If I did, I'm sorry. I just found it amusing that you thought you were the only one who noticed how much better the sox have been playing as a TEAM since r alomar and everett came on the scene. On a message board for die hard Sox fans nonetheless.

Priceless.

umm no you didnt hurt my feelings.. as if i care what you think of me or of my comments.. im sure that there are a lot more diehard fan boards out there for you to spew your wisdom on........spread your wings and fly little one.....

he IS right.... frank did wear #35 tonight

Guest hotsoxchick1

he IS right.... frank did wear #35 tonight

omg.. well more visions from our newly appointed ms. cleo of the boards......what else does his crystal ball have to say......inquiring minds want to know....... :huh: