konerko sucks??? good call...

mike12345

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

southsider how do we know u and steff arent the same person???

Baaa haaaa.. OMG.. That has got to be the funniest thing, ever!

If you must know.. there's a picture on the off topic board. I'm the one in the front.

ROTFLMAO!! You are funny!! :bang

what would i gain from having many names on here or same with anthony...we both went to the same school,lived in the same city, and played sports together and are both huge sox fans...we do share the same opinion but what could we possibly gain..i could have a 100 names and its not like what i say will change your opinion just like i dont care how many of you people say konerko sucks it wont change what i think...this is like the 3rd time people have said we are the same and i am really getting sick of it...

i know in our previous konerko discussions that you have not supported him...and u still know as much about baseball as you did when u were 5....paulie had a great game and is having a solid second half and nobody can disagree with that...

LOL.. Previous discussions...? What precious discussions have I had with you..?

Did I disagree that Paul had a good game last night..?

Now.. let's get back to the matter at hand, liar. Where did I say Paul sucks..?

could have been a digital camera and you took a picture of you and then got a picture of your husband put it in to make it look like that is too different people..

What?

I don't believe southsider was even at that party..? Were you ss?

Besides.. there's at least 15 people on this board along that have met me, in person and know that I'm not a guy.

OMG... are you for real? :dips***

What?

I don't believe southsider was even at that party..? Were you ss?

Besides.. there's at least 15 people on this board along that have met me, in person and know that I'm not a guy.

OMG... are you for real?  :dips***

No unfortunately I haven't been to a game since June. :angry: I do plan at being at the next tailgate though...

could have been a digital camera and you took a picture of you and then got a picture of your husband put it in to make it look like that is too different people..

Hmm.. so how about the other 30 people in the picture..? :bang

but u could have gotten 15 friends to stand there..i dont know i have never seen any of you so i cant believe you..the previous arguement was in the Return of Koch II,u said konerko should be on the bench more..he sucks this year...he hasnt had more than one good season...we signed him and now we cant get rid of him..and he doesnt suck right now..he is hitting over .280 the second half of the season which is now..if u wanna say he sucks based on his performance in the first half i think its only fair to look at his entire career...he has proven himslef to be a good leader and ballplayer...u also said he hides in the corner adn isnt a good leader...all u ever say in every post is that u never said this or that..well sometimes when u say something people do et the impression that you mean something else even though u did not directly say that statement..

but u could have gotten 15 friends to stand there..i dont know i have never seen any of you so i cant believe you..the previous arguement was in the Return of Koch II,u said konerko should be on the bench more..he sucks this year...he hasnt had more than one good season...we signed him and now we cant get rid of him..and he doesnt suck right now..he is hitting over .280 the second half of the season which is now..if u wanna say he sucks based on his performance in the first half i think its only fair to look at his entire career...he has proven himslef to be a good leader and ballplayer...u also said he hides in the corner adn isnt a good leader...all u ever say in every post is that u never said this or that..well sometimes when u say something people do et the impression that you mean something else even though u did not directly say that statement..

Liar, liar, liar, liar ;)

If I said it.. quote it. C'mon.

I never said he sucked. I never said we can't get rid of him. I agreed with Michelle that he has not had 3 excellent years (as did a few others). I did say he hides in the corner. I've known Paul since he came here from Cincy (at the expense of Mike Cameron - idiot Sox mgmt! :angry: ) and I have had the pleasure of meeting Paul's fiance now, too. Paul is very timid.. hates the limelight, and does not go after reporters to make a comment.

Now... I never said what you said I did.. so you are a liar. And you will continue to be a liar until you stop ASSuming things and acting on those ASSumptions.

Listen.. I'm not a bad person. I just don't like being called a liar. I don't lie. If you want to question something you think I meant.. do that.

And for the last time.. I am a girl. Never had a sex change. Only have one name - the same name - on all Sox boards I post on. And doubt seriously that I could get everyone on this site to lie for me just to prove a point to you. But that was a very interesting scenerio. You must be a law major, right? Lawyers are assholes.

Bubye.. :usa

i am also not a liar so if u wanna call people names then you should be expected to be called names back..you know u said that s*** in return of koch II and by saying someone belongs on the bench means you are saying they suck...ur just some dumb girl who thinks she knows a lot about baseball and u dont really know s***...i think u owe me the apology for having to read everything u said and u need to get a clue..

you cant be logged into the same site as two different ppl on the same computer.. It wont allow it unless you know something I dont

You can simply have two internet browsers open at the same time, like Netscape and Internet Explorer and sign into two different accounts.

OK here is the poll question... how many pages will this thing drag on for?

I am predicting 10 more pages at least

most of along the lines of

you are so

I am not, you are

no I'm not, you are

and

sucks

doesn't suck

(how come I can never find a date who sucks?)

cwsox is a an asshole for having said that

cwsox is an asshole in general, not cuz he said that

why arent you in school

why aren't you at work

I am at school

I am at work

why aren't you studying

why aren't you working

one browser open

two browsers open

can't do that

yes I can