Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess Frank Kaminsky went insane last night and scored 40 points for Wisconsin. I dont get BTN2GO so I have no clue but he was something silly like 16-18 and 6-6 from 3.

http://wisconsin.scout.com/2/1348633.html

There is the story, it has some funny Bo Ryan lines. Especially about getting after Frank for not having an assist.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 01:19 PM)
So I guess Frank Kaminsky went insane last night and scored 40 points for Wisconsin. I dont get BTN2GO so I have no clue but he was something silly like 16-18 and 6-6 from 3.

http://wisconsin.scout.com/2/1348633.html

There is the story, it has some funny Bo Ryan lines. Especially about getting after Frank for not having an assist.

How about them passing the century mark, thats f***ing crazy.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 06:36 PM)
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketbal..._medium=twitter

Iowa State is louder than any ACC venue, I guess ;)

Big ISU/BYU game tonight though. Could be wacky high scoring.

Not sure if they're getting mins, but BYU has 3 kids that played on the same HS team last year, Lone Peak, who was one of the best in the country.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 07:29 PM)
Not sure if they're getting mins, but BYU has 3 kids that played on the same HS team last year, Lone Peak, who was one of the best in the country.

You see the SIU score from yesterday? Team at least isn't totally incompetent but still can't win games. I don't think we'll finish last in the valley this year though so there's a start I guess

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 07:42 PM)
You see the SIU score from yesterday? Team at least isn't totally incompetent but still can't win games. I don't think we'll finish last in the valley this year though so there's a start I guess

Yeah. Not getting blown out but still losing. Fun....

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 10:57 PM)
Great win for the Heads'

Holy s***, fun basketball game if you're not invested. To lose three starters and still win.....that's nice. UMKC will be a little bit of a breather after Michigan and @ BYU.

That being said, those are two great wins come March.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 08:19 PM)
Ohio state is going to get blown out a few times this year. Simply a terrible shooting team.

Same with Indiana. If Russell and Blackmon would graduate at semesters end and join each team, I think they'd both get major minutes immediately and put up some solid numbers right away.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 20, 2013 -> 11:07 PM)
Holy s***, fun basketball game if you're not invested. To lose three starters and still win.....that's nice. UMKC will be a little bit of a breather after Michigan and @ BYU.

That being said, those are two great wins come March.

That's how you clinch a tourney berth in November.

Bruce Weber and KSU lose to a Charlotte team that already lost to College of Charleston this year. It appears despite being a terrible recruiter he actually found a couple good freshmen this year so they might not be a complete clusterf*** the next couple of years but I doubt that continues considering his last couple high school commitments have been from kids with no other even halfway decent offers.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Nov 21, 2013 -> 07:19 AM)
Same with Indiana. If Russell and Blackmon would graduate at semesters end and join each team, I think they'd both get major minutes immediately and put up some solid numbers right away.

Unfortunately Russell is having knee surgery but I get what you mean. Matta is redshirting Kam Williams to save him another season. He's a heck of a shooter.