Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 12, 2014 -> 11:02 AM)
I think Indiana State will get them in Terre Haute, not sure if they lose before than and that game is on February 5th.

After watching Van Fleet end Warren's run in Elite 8, I thought he was good but didn't think he'd be this good at WSU. Punk kid. Jk

Beautiful road win for Iowa. Finally had a strong finish against a really good team on the road (blew the Iowa State game when we couldn't make free throws; Struggled to close out in Atlantis and then of course the Wisconsin halftime lead we blew). Huge win for my beloved squad! This is a deep team and I'm hoping they continue to make me proud.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 12, 2014 -> 08:33 PM)
Groce has never been known as a great regular season coach.

My memory sucks, but this is the first time I can remember him losing a game that they should have won easily. NW is f***ing terrible. And they were down a man. Illinois got beat by a JV scrub off the bench. Inexcusable.

Completely inexcusable loss tonight. That NW team is absolutely horrendous and it wouldn't surprise me if that is their only Big 10 win this year. They should have been pressing much earlier on to change up the tempo with NW walking it up the court every possession. 9 years of mediocre at best basketball with no signs of that coming to a stop anytime soon. So depressing.