Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 10:22 PM)
Does anybody here know when Florida recruit Chris Walker will be eligible to enroll or whatever?

Depends on the issue. If it's through the NCAA Clearinghouse, it's a crapshoot of when they get around to it. If it's in Florida's side of things, usually whenever first semester classes end so probably a week or so.

Maverick Morgan is terrible all around from what I have seen of him. Think Nunn/Hill will have decent and poor games and Tate should always contribute some but Morgan at least his freshmen season seemingly is just going to be a big body to put out there and just hope he doesnt foul too much.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 07:40 PM)
I didn't get that impression at all. Cuse looks much more athletic.

Ray Rice for Illinois reminds me so much of David Lighty.

He might be the only reason Illinois has a chance to get into the big tourney. Next season with the freshmen hopefully improving and transfers being elgible along with Rice should be a good enough team to even win 3 games in March.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
He might be the only reason Illinois has a chance to get into the big tourney. Next season with the freshmen hopefully improving and transfers being elgible along with Rice should be a good enough team to even win 3 games in March.

I just hope that Rice doesn't become Trent Meacham once Big Ten play starts. Meacham looked good during the non-conference schedule too.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:10 PM)
I just hope that Rice doesn't become Trent Meacham once Big Ten play starts. Meacham looked good during the non-conference schedule too.

Rice is strong and skilled. He'll be fine in conference. Tough match up.

Edited by Brian