9/7 at Orioles

flavum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 03:52 PM)
He seems to be a very average reliever. To his credit, it's ridiculous they pitched him all those games in a row. It's no shock he's struggled since then.

His stuff at the major league level just hasn't been what it was reported to be in the minors.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 04:54 PM)
Seriously? Root for your team and if they lose well, it doesn't really matter and were moving towards a better draft pick. These jeers aren't even funny anyways.

I'm rooting for my team to win in future by rooting for them to lose now. Seriously, there is a thread like 40 pages long if you really want to throw your hat in the "I AM ROOTING FOR MEDIOCRITY" ring.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 03:56 PM)
Plus he made good pitches to Urittia and Markakis. Not sure why Gillaspie was so in for Urittia, I didn't know the guy was a bunt threat and De Aza on Markakis's chip shot, yeesh.

Exactly, besides Weiters everything was hit softly

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 08:54 PM)
His stuff at the major league level just hasn't been what it was reported to be in the minors.

He's the least of this organization's problems right now though. If you can get a big time package in return for him this offseason, by all means, do it.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 03:54 PM)
Seriously? Root for your team and if they lose well, it doesn't really matter and were moving towards a better draft pick. These jeers aren't even funny anyways.

Sorry, but I've been actively rooting for losses for a while now. It's not meant to be funny. Going to continue to do so with the 2nd overall pick now only 2 games out.