Who's making you laugh?

Texsox

1. Dave Chappelle - Funny 10 years ago. Not so much anymore.

2. Kevin Hart - Used to like him, but he's getting a little annoying and is shoved down our throats too much.

3. Aziz Ansari - Hilarious. Whether it be Parks and Rec or standup. Good all around.

4. Rickey Smiley - Never heard of him.

5. Zach Galifanakis - Yes. Been a fan from way back before he got big.

6. Daniel Tosh - Yes and no. Hilarious at times, but really misses the mark others.

7. Hannibal Buress - Have not heard a ton, but is hilarious when he's on Bob and Tom.

8. Sarah Silverman - Always thought she was overrated.

9. Bill Burr - Not real familiar with his work. The little I've seen has been good.

10. Louis C.K. - The best comedian performing today. Hands down.

Other good ones not mentioned - Jim Gaffigan, Tom Green (his standup is hilarious), David Cross, Mike Birbiglia, and many others.

Who I can't stand - Anthony Jeselnik, Amy Shumer, Terry Fator

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 02:38 PM)

2. Kevin Hart - Used to like him, but he's getting a little annoying and is shoved down our throats too much.

3. Aziz Ansari - Hilarious. Whether it be Parks and Rec or standup. Good all around.

6. Daniel Tosh - Yes and no. Hilarious at times, but really misses the mark others.

7. Hannibal Buress - Have not heard a ton, but is hilarious when he's on Bob and Tom.

9. Bill Burr - Not real familiar with his work. The little I've seen has been good.

Other good ones not mentioned - Jim Gaffigan, Tom Green (his standup is hilarious), David Cross, Mike Birbiglia, and many others.

Mike Birbiglia is hilarious. I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 12:56 AM)
If we are talking underrated comedians you may never heard of, I'd like to toss Kyle Kinane and Tommy Johnagin in the group. Both are Chicago comedians, both are pretty solid.

Tommy Johnagin is from Benton, IL. Home of Doug Collins & John Malkovich.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 02:38 PM)

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention her. Amy Shumer is really good too, probably my favorite female comic right now. The show she had, or maybe still has, was just god awful though.

Edited by Chilihead90

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 04:46 PM)
More or less I meant I am pretty sure they both came up through the Chicago comedy scene. I could be wrong.

You may be right, I know little about him. I just remember the first time I saw him on TV being surprised to hear that he was from Benton. I have a lot of friends from there.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
It looks like he was probably the quiet pot smoker who took auto and wood shop, right?

He graduated before I started going there so I wouldnt really know.

Also, I have only seen one special of his but I really enjoyed Doug Stanhope's "No reservations"