Audioslave

Bmr31

I loved Soundgarden but absolutly hated Rage Within The Machine. And these guys aren't much better, Chris Cornell is the only talent in that band. Tom Morello proves he can only play the same cliched crappy guitar riffs.

Soundgarden > RATM/Audioslave

You want to hear Chris Cornell's talent, pick up his solo album "Euphoria Morning" one of my favorite albums ever.

I loved Soundgarden but absolutly hated Rage Within The Machine. And these guys aren't much better, Chris Cornell is the only talent in that band. Tom Morello proves he can only play the same cliched crappy guitar riffs.

You want to hear Chris Cornell's talent, pick up his solo album "Euphoria Morning" one of my favorite albums ever.

Rage against the machine was a good band. It was the lead singer who sucked. Speaking of soundgarden, one of my favorite bands of all time, but they were absolutely horrible in concert.

Pick up temple of the dog, excellent stuff.

"Cant Change Me" I too liked Chris Cornell as a solo...i didn't mind RATM, but that damned Zach de la Roch was annoying

RATM just bored the hell out of me. The songs sounded the same. Yeah I get it you don't like the government. Do something different with your music.

I actually respected the lead singer, because he quit once he realized they we're Rage Within the Machine. Though it was already too late...

RATM just bored the hell out of me. The songs sounded the same. Yeah I get it you don't like the government. Do something different with your music.

I actually respected the lead singer, because he quit once he realized they we're Rage Within the Machine. Though it was already too late...

I agree, but those were his lyrics. The rest of the band was very solid.

top  5 bands of the 90s

1  Nirvana

2 Soundgarden

3 Alice in chains

4 pearl jam

5 RATM

1. Alice in Chains (Favorite Band Ever)

2. Soundgarden

3. Pearl Jam

4. Nirvana

Another band to check out if you liked PJ AIC etc. is Mad Season. They're only album "Above" is also on my favorite albums ever list. The band is lead by the late great Layne Staley, and has member's of Pearl Jam, and Screaming Tree's

top  5 bands of the 90s

1  Nirvana

2 Soundgarden

3 Alice in chains

4 pearl jam

5 RATM

2. Soundgarden

3. Pearl Jam

4. Nirvana

Another band to check out if you liked PJ AIC etc. is Mad Season. They're only album "Above" is also on my favorite albums ever list. The band is lead by the late great Layne Staley, and has member's of Pearl Jam, and Screaming Tree's

What did you think of the smashing pumpkins?

BTW who would you rate top 5 bands of the 2000s, so far?

top  5 bands of the 90s

1  Nirvana

2 Soundgarden

3 Alice in chains

4 pearl jam

5 RATM

2. Soundgarden

3. Pearl Jam

4. Nirvana

What did you think of the smashing pumpkins?

BTW who would you rate top 5 bands of the 2000s, so far?

I wasn't the biggest SP fan, but I never had a problem with them. They put out some quality songs.

It's kind of hard to tell when bands form, so I really couldn't tell you top bands of the 00's. I could give a list of albums of 00's. I'll have to gather my thoughts though

Okay here's the list I could some up with on the spot here, no order...

Killswitch Engage "Alive or Just Breathing"(2002)

Devin Townsend "Terria" (2001)

Lamb of God "As the Palaces Burn"(2003)

Poison the Well "Tear From the Red"(2002)

glassJAw "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Silence"(2000)

Opeth "Deliverence"(2002)

A Perfect Circle "Mer de Noms"(2000)

Queens of the Stone Age "Songs for the Deaf"(2002)

Tenacious D "Tenacious D"(2001)

I agree with those 3, and "Resolver" by Veruca Salt(2000)...and "All My Life" by Foo Fighters(2002)

I agree with those 3, and "Resolver" by Veruca Salt(2000)...and "All My Life" by Foo Fighters(2002)

Yeah...not sure why I had that on my mind..I really liked "The Colour and the Shape", and "One by One" is real good also. "The Science of Things"(1999) by Bush was VERY good IMO. Was a little disappointed by "Riot Act" from PJ. "Binaural" and "Yield" are alot better IMO.