Great game

Soxplosion

That was wonderful out there tonite. Frank hitting that bomb off the foul pole (I had a feeling that was gonna happen) and just beating the s*** outta the Yanks right in the house that Ruth built.

And f***in ironic too. We get shutout by Jon Thompson and then we score nine runs off future HOFer Roger Clemens. What the f***?

If Irony does its thing, we should do well during the next two games. Who would of thought of The Sox beating New York 13-2 at Yankee Stadium. Seems like whenever someone on this board (or WSI) calls out a player due to a slump that person seems to have a hell of a game. I've seen it happen with Carl Everett, Frank Thomas, and just today Paul Konerko.

And unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe anyone from the central has won a game in Yankee Stadium. I know for sure Minn and Kc haven't. Most Yankee fans thought they would f***ing steamroll through us. Good win but Its a travesty that Anaheim and Texas couldnt help us out tonight.

That was wonderful out there tonite. Frank hitting that bomb off the foul pole (I had a feeling that was gonna happen) and just beating the s*** outta the Yanks right in the house that Ruth built.

And f***in ironic too. We get shutout by Jon Thompson and then we score nine runs off future HOFer Roger Clemens. What the f***?

This is a VERY, VERY strange team sometimes.

This is a VERY, VERY strange team sometimes.

hey... baseball can be a very strange game...GO SOX

Seems like whenever someone on this board (or WSI) calls out a player due to a slump that person seems to have a hell of a game. I've seen it happen with Carl Everett, Frank Thomas, and just today Paul Konerko.

OR......... maybe its just the law of averages that good players don't stay in slumps long and that ups usually follow downs???

Nah, it has to do the with the boards and guys getting called all kinds of names that breaks the slump.

This team is geared to hit fastball pitchers. It is no surprise at all that we hit Clemens. He doesn't have that 97mph fastball anymore, and has seemed very human at times this year. David Wells scares me much more with the type of hitters we have, than Clemens did. Heck we kicked Clemens around last year for about 7 runs if I remember right.