Striking Distance

Soxplosion

with Bruce Willis is a good movie. Its kinda old tho but I like it. Theres a serial killer who strangles women and then calls the cops and plays the song "Little Red Riding Hood". I got that song, and its a pimp song, in my head now. Im gonna burn it on CD and play it all the time in my car. Thats a kickass song.

Hey there little red riding hood!

You sure are looking good

Ya everything that a big bad wolf could want!

Hell yeah...

Guest hotsoxchick1
with Bruce Willis is a good movie. Its kinda old tho but I like it. Theres a serial killer who strangles women and then calls the cops and plays the song "Little Red Riding Hood". I got that song, and its a pimp song, in my head now. Im gonna burn it on CD and play it all the time in my car. Thats a kickass song.

Hell yeah...

geez us you know how old that movie is... btw the re release of animal house just came out today on dvd.. funny pickup if you get the chance.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
1993. Remember cameronfry? Yay-uh. I like old movies...

ah yeah ferris i remember cameron..... ;) please do not reincarnate him ok....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey hsc! Would you be scared if someone called you and played that song? I was thinking about doing that, maybe to a cop, but Im not sure anyone would know what the hell it was...

only if it were you who called...lol.......then i would wonder.......whats next????? scarry thoughts... i wont sleep good tonite now roman thanks....... :D

Hell yeah...

geez us you know how old that movie is... btw the re release of animal house just came out today on dvd.. funny pickup if you get the chance.......

Ya, my buddy was all excited it came out. On ebay the older DVD's were selling for like 60 bucks and now he can finally pick one up without getting reamed.