WHICH Soxtalk memeber would ya like to be presiden

Be Good

Anybody but Apu, I prefer a Soxtalk democracy.

Don't take it to hard Apu, this board just isn't ready to elect a foreward thinker like yourself, perhaps future soxtalk generations will frown on our decision, but right now it is the best.

Perhap CW would make a great president on this board, level headed, always speaks the truth, how can we go wrong...but then again because of CW's religious connection, the ACLU would be all over this soxtalk government.

In the end I am undecided and will not be voting in this election.

NO one said me yet  :o  :o

It's nothing personal, we just feel that a Knicks fan can not lead us through thick and thin...maybe after Houston and Van Horn pack their bags we will consider you a legit candidate

It's nothing personal, we just feel that a Knicks fan can not lead us through thick and thin...maybe after Houston and Van Horn pack their bags we will consider you a legit candidate

WELL I wish both of them would pack there bags today......I would even help them

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1
ROTF!! Imagine the parties!!  :headbang

lol omfg.... i can see it now.. "what, you cant get anymore tequila for the margaritas? take airforce one to mexico and get some right away" yeah steff i can see it now..... we'd be all about tailgates, the white sox, and anyone who doesnt agree with us on who sucks and who doesnt would be facing heafty fines and penalties......maybe even prision time or exhile........ :headbang :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol omfg.... i can see it now.. "what, you cant get anymore tequila for the margaritas? take airforce one to mexico and get some right away" yeah steff i can see it now..... we'd be all about tailgates, the white sox, and anyone who doesnt agree with us on who sucks and  who doesnt would be facing heafty fines and penalties......maybe even prision time or exhile........ :headbang :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And that is different from the Bush admin how? Oh wait, there is that part about the White Sox... :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
And that is different from the Bush admin how?  Oh wait, there is that part about the White Sox... :bang

yeah.... that and we can actually spell and make complete sentances without an aide..... :lol: drunk or sober......

Guest hotsoxchick1
You can? :lol:  :bang  ODD new way to spell sentences LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

lol its my way of spelling it..... :finger :finger :finger :finger lol and since im on the ballot for runnin the country i can spell it any way i want to.... actually i took it from an article which had busch at one of our neighborhood schools here reading to the kids and in the picture he was shown sitting in a chair at the front of the class and the book was upside down.......no s***........and in there sentences was spelled sentances...... ill have to do dig it out and post it here sometime....

lol omfg.... i can see it now.. "what, you cant get anymore tequila for the margaritas? take airforce one to mexico and get some right away" yeah steff i can see it now..... we'd be all about tailgates, the white sox, and anyone who doesnt agree with us on who sucks and  who doesnt would be facing heafty fines and penalties......maybe even prision time or exhile........ :headbang :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hmmm... prison and exile. :rolleyes: