Trade season approaching

balfanman

We're heading into the trade season, although I'm sure we're at least a month or so away from the end of the World Series and the deal making begins. But the minor league season is over and I'm sure that you have players you like and don't like for various reasons. I'd like to know who the folks here, particularly the minor league "gurus" feel are the top 2 or 3 prospects that they would like to see the Sox NOT trade away? These may or may not be the best ones by these ranking sites, but who do you feel has the baseball instincs to be at least an average MLB player and you would be disappointed if they were traded.

Erik Johnson, Semien, Micah Johnson. Those are the 3 I do not want to see traded at all (of course everything depends on who we'd get back).

Of those that I LIKE, and would PREFER not to be traded, Chris Bassit and Chris Beck.

Of those who have value that I WOULD like to see traded.... Carlos Sanchez.

QUOTE (RegionSox @ Sep 30, 2013 -> 02:56 PM)
If our top prospects are flawed, why would other teams want to trade for them? Wouldn't we just get other flawed prospects back?

I think the point was, all prospects are flawed. No such thing as a sure-fire prospect, for any useful purpose of the definition. And that is true.