konerko watch

mike12345

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
sox winning 7-2..konerko 1-1 double,rbi,run,BB...what do u have to say about that hsc???

ill tell ya what i have to say about that.. go white sox but wtf was paulie doing tryin to run home when the ball was hit in the infield??? he knows damn well he aint that fast lol....... ;) :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
He was just trying to make something happen!

it did happen... just think it could be 8-2.......oh well... im sure we will make it up..... :D

Olivo sucks. Crede sucks. Valentin sucks. Thomas sucks. Maggs sucks. Lee sucks. Everett sucks. Buehrle sucks. Garland sucks. Loaiza sucks. Cotts sucks. Marte sucks. Gordon sucks. Sullivan sucks. Schoewnweis sucks. Koch sucks. Robbie sucks. Wunsch sucks. Colon sucks.

Did I cover everyone? :)

Both of you are getting a timeout! Now go stand in the corner for 15 minutes! :whip LOL! :lol:

In all seriousness, Mike - take a valium. Some like PK (notice my name here) and some don't, and griping about it isn't going to change anyone's opinion. Don't let it get to you so much and beware about bragging about what PK is doing on one particular night as he is a streaky hitter - on fire one night and on ice the next.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
see a player can do good but u still find something to b**** about...

hey you asked and i spoke.... if you didnt want to know then dont bother asking.... im sure if you check back at some of the posts from the past few months youll find i was not the only one who was dissing on your beloved paulie... i do however happen to be the one of the only ones who didnt change sides of the fence on the matter.........

yeah ur right last nigth two homers..tonight double,walk,run scored..which night was he ice cold..

oh, I don't know, how about the first half of the season? Or how about the 3 for 33 streak he just came off of? Don't be such a dips***. You are giving PK fans a bad name. :angry:

it did happen... just think it could be 8-2.......oh well... im sure we will make it up..... :D

Olivo reached on Paulie's f*** up. He would have been out. Tony G. picked up Paulie, it really didn't cost any runs. That was 2 of the worst baserunning decisions we have seen in the last couple of years, and we have seen some bad ones.

Olivo sucks. Crede sucks. Valentin sucks. Thomas sucks. Maggs sucks. Lee sucks. Everett sucks. Buehrle sucks. Garland sucks. Loaiza sucks. Cotts sucks. Marte sucks. Gordon sucks. Sullivan sucks. Schoewnweis sucks. Koch sucks. Robbie sucks. Wunsch sucks. Colon sucks.

You forgot a few, Rowand, Harris, Koch........................................... :lol:

so what that was in the past and doesnt matter,just like his four straight good seasons he had which also dont matter...come on make up ur mind if u refuse to mention konerko's good seasons and any success in the past then u should likewise not mention any bad things that have happened..

Guest hotsoxchick1
i am the same way..not one bad word about colon,konerko, or koch has or ever will be written by me..

well its good that you stick to your guns.. but dont sweat someone when they stick to theirs ok.... everyone is intitled to their opinion...they may not always agree, but thats what makes things interesting........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
so what that was in the past and doesnt matter,just like his four straight good seasons he had which also dont matter...come on make up ur mind if u refuse to mention konerko's good seasons and any success in the past then u should likewise not mention any bad things that have happened..

my mind on paulie has been made up.. like i said before if you dont like what i have to say about the situation then dont ask me.......and you did start off this thread asking me personally, just thought i would point that out to ya .............

Guest hotsoxchick1
but u cant ignore the fact that he has been solid for the sox...i'm not trying to change ur mind,just argueing my opinion..

well umm yea i can ignore that fact.........he has his good moments and his bad... and this year his bad are moreso than his good...thus far......... ;)

You forgot a few, Rowand, Harris, Koch........................................... :lol:

I figure if everyone starts doing well we wont need a bench. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
not recently which matters more than anything else...

this is one series out of many left to go....... wait and see if he keeps it up....

Guest hotsoxchick1
i think playing the best team in the american league is prolly the most important series...i think paulie will continue his success for the rest of the season..

well it is an imoprtant series no doubt... but its not the most important one... if and when we play in the playoffs those will be the most important series........i hope that he can continue what he has done the past few days till then... but for now im not holding my breath........ok is that better????? lol