konerko watch

mike12345

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did Like Clayton because he was outstanding in the field..

I will admit I wasnt sad to see him go but I can tell you that I didnt hate the guy and wished him off..

He did hit good before just bombing in his final years with the Sox

If you liked Clayton, you need rehab. Please go get yourself some help.

you know what I can GUARANTEE you that if I still lived in Chicago where I was BORN I would go to as many games as possible!!

Thats how much of a baseball fan I am.. I cant even begin to tell you how much money I have given to the Astros because of the games I have been too

When the Sox came down here for interleague I was at EVERY game

If I lived in Chicago still I could guarantee you that I would go as much as possible and support my favorete team but I am sorry the circumstances wont allow that but you know what, I still watch EVERY WGN game and watch every game that ISNT on WGN on CBSSportline.com

Guest hotsoxchick1
that is one of the dumbest things anyone has ever posted

yes, HSC cheers for PK to strike out, especially when the game is on the line

this "argument" or "arguing of your opinion" is tedious

I disagree with HSC on her opinion of PK to be sure but then, she disagrees with me - so what?  So what?  Once said respectfully, each says, oh, we disagree and Go Sox! but to keep going on and on and on and on and on --

if you live long enough and try very hard and never stray from the path, you may one day be as loyal and true and die hard a Sox fan as HSC

cw right as always..... we have suffered through tons of games... and enjoyed tons of victories.. we differ on players but in the end we can always toast a big GO WHITE SOX.................thanks my friend........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes I can actually say there is no one on the Sox that I dislike..

Im sorry but I support my team no matter who is on it

yeah right.. how did you feel about clayton?????? lol..........im really interested in knowing this one.....and be honest .. if you can....... :lol:

I was waiting for that one from you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

greatest Sox shortstop fo the 21st century (so far): Royce Clayton!

his only fan now goes away :ph34r:

:lol: :headbang :cheers :usa

ahh you know me .. never let a good opportunity pass by........ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
you know what I can GUARANTEE you that if I still lived in Chicago where I was BORN I would go to as many games as possible!!

Thats how much of a baseball fan I am.. I cant even begin to tell you how much money I have given to the Astros because of the games I have been too

When the Sox came down here for interleague I was at EVERY game

If I lived in Chicago still I could guarantee you that I would go as much as possible and support my favorete team but I am sorry the circumstances wont allow that but you know what, I still watch EVERY WGN game and watch every game that ISNT on WGN on CBSSportline.com

well i wont question how much of a fan you are while your sitting in your living room watching select few wgn games on the tele if you dont question me about my fan loyalities while im sittin behind home plate watching the game live ok..........we squared away on that??????

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes I did Like Clayton because he was outstanding in the field..

I will admit I wasnt sad to see him go but I can tell you that I didnt hate the guy and wished him off..

He did hit good before just bombing in his final years with the Sox

If you liked Clayton, you need rehab. Please go get yourself some help.

:lol: :lol: DA you are a funny guy tonite... and i mean funny like make me laugh not funny as in a clown........

Guest hotsoxchick1
What did I just tell you??

I CANT go to the games or I would.. and I prolly would a lot more than you

and what did i just tell you.. i wont question you on it if you dont question me........is reading for comprehension an option down in texas these days or what........geez let it go already ok.........lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
Its the ultimate low blow, and cheap shot. Its just that you think like one. While everyone here wants every player to do well, reality is not everyone on the Sox is an outstanding major league player.

reality bites huh......... :D

When did I say everyone on the Sox was an outstanding player thats just the THING..

Everyone hates Koch because he doesnt have 35 saves and a 2.50 ERA... Well he is having a bad year but everyone expects him to be outstanding

Same with Colon, Konerko, and even Buehrle at the start

I dont think like a Cub fan either..

and HSC I never questioned you as a fan I told you I wouldnt I dont care who you hate I am jus telling you I like Konerko and if you try to tell me he had no good years I will argue that with you

But your entitled to like who you want

Guest hotsoxchick1
Everyone hates Koch because he doesnt have 35 saves and a 2.50 ERA... Well he is having a bad year but everyone expects him to be outstandingSame with Colon, Konerko, and even Buehrle at the start

everyone expects that because they are being paid to be just that........OUTSTANDING...........

the sox have a great roster and have tried to put together the best team possible and i respect that and wish everyone well....the amount of money u spend on a team has no significance to how big of a fan u are...just because u spend money on a team doesn mean anything..some companies spend a hell of a lot more money on advertising or season tickets for the sox,but does that mean they give s*** about them...no.

when ever Sox fan "A" says to Sox Fan "B" something like

you must be a Cubs fan

or

you think like a Cubs fans

I know Sox fan A has nothing at all to offer in the argument.

The correct response to that is to whine childishly, I know you are but what am I.

That way the level of the maturity of the argument can be more even.

Guest hotsoxchick1
hsc..colon and konerko are having a great game arent they??

i never said they werent... dont go puttin words in my mouth..... :nono i can speak on my own thank you very much..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
the sox have a great roster and have tried to put together the best team possible and i respect that and wish everyone well....the amount of money u spend on a team has no significance to how big of a fan u are...just because u spend money on a team doesn mean anything..some companies spend a hell of a lot more money on advertising or season tickets for the sox,but does that mean they give s*** about them...no.

i also spend alot of time watching the games live and in person.. not only at home but on the road too......im no big company thats for sure but i am a big fan just the same....... ;)