konerko watch

mike12345

Guest hotsoxchick1
so if u aren't a konerko fan do u hope he strikes out when he comes up in a situation to win a game???...and then if he gets a big hit u just say he sucks anyway??

reguardless if i like a player or not i never hope they strike out ......and were you not here last nite when i said kudos to paulie for his homers???? geez us what do you want from me???? i gave him credit when it was due.. doesnt mean i have to partake in a lovefest for him though......

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if u aren't a konerko fan do u hope he strikes out when he comes up in a situation to win a game???...and then if he gets a big hit u just say he sucks anyway??

I'm not a Konerko fan, but I hope he gets a hit everytime up. Hopefully a homer so he doesn't clog the bases. If he hits .330 the rest of the season and hits 10 homers, I'll tell you I was wrong, but I do believe he sucks.

Olivo sucks. Crede sucks. Valentin sucks. Thomas sucks. Maggs sucks. Lee sucks. Everett sucks. Buehrle sucks. Garland sucks. Loaiza sucks. Cotts sucks. Marte sucks. Gordon sucks. Sullivan sucks. Schoewnweis sucks. Koch sucks. Robbie sucks. Wunsch sucks. Colon sucks.

Did I cover everyone? :)

Roman? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
gotta win this important series to make it to that series...i really dont see how u can be such a big sox fan but hate these players even when they do well...

dude i dont hate these players ... i dislike a select few......big freakin deal....you can honestly sit there and tell me you love each and everyone of them ... get real ok.....thats not even remotely possible.........as far as questioning my fan ways... let me just say this i have alot of time and money invested in this team throughout over 30 something years now... so theres no question where my loyality lays.. i could have easily been one of the herd and spent that money on the north side, but i was raised better...... ;) never question someones fan ties ok.... thats the lamest of lame........

Olivo sucks. Crede sucks. Valentin sucks. Thomas sucks. Maggs sucks. Lee sucks. Everett sucks. Buehrle sucks. Garland sucks. Loaiza sucks. Cotts sucks. Marte sucks. Gordon sucks. Sullivan sucks. Schoewnweis sucks. Koch sucks. Robbie sucks. Wunsch sucks. Colon sucks.

Did I cover everyone? :)

Roman? :lol:

Notice that Frank was included ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
all u are doing is kicking someone while they are down...u need to support the guy all the time..thats what a diehard fan does..

im not kickin anyone... just callin it like it is....i cheer for the guy (or anyone else on the team with each of their at bats) in hopes they do well.....when they dont they hear about it.. im just like any other fan in that respect.............

dude i dont hate these players ... i dislike a select few......big freakin deal....you can  honestly sit there and tell me you love each and everyone of them ... get real ok.....thats not even remotely possible.........as far as questioning my fan ways... let me just say this i have alot of time and money invested in this team throughout over 30 something years now... so theres no question where my loyality lays.. i could have easily been one of the herd and spent that money on the north side, but i was raised better...... ;)  never question someones fan ties ok.... thats the lamest of lame........

no actually I think whats lame is that since your such a "die hard fan" you should like ALL players no matter how they are doing that wear that White Sox uniform.. I dont think it is right to dislike a select few, if this is your favorete team. I dont dislike anyone on the Sox, Im sorry but I dont. I dont care if Konerko is having a bad year because its not like he is a machine or something, everyone goes through it.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yes I can actually say there is no one on the Sox that I dislike..

Im sorry but I support my team no matter who is on it

yeah right.. how did you feel about clayton?????? lol..........im really interested in knowing this one.....and be honest .. if you can....... :lol:

that is one of the dumbest things anyone has ever posted

yes, HSC cheers for PK to strike out, especially when the game is on the line

this "argument" or "arguing of your opinion" is tedious

I disagree with HSC on her opinion of PK to be sure but then, she disagrees with me - so what? So what? Once said respectfully, each says, oh, we disagree and Go Sox! but to keep going on and on and on and on and on --

if you live long enough and try very hard and never stray from the path, you may one day be as loyal and true and die hard a Sox fan as HSC

Im not trying to say your not a fan HSC... but I am just saying you shouldnt dislike people on your favorete team..

Especially when you deny that Konerko has had 4 solid years, you know he has so just admit it because you look like you dont know anything about baseball when you say a .294 32 Hr and 91 RBI season is subpar

Again, I am not gonna question your ways.. I am just saying

no actually I think whats lame is that since your such a "die hard fan" you should like ALL players no matter how they are doing that wear that White Sox uniform.. I dont think it is right to dislike a select few, if this is your favorete team. I dont dislike anyone on the Sox, Im sorry but I dont. I dont care if Konerko is having a bad year because its not like he is a machine or something, everyone goes through it.

you must be a Cub fan.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well im so glad that you are such a die hard.. btw how many home games do you go to a year??? how many on the road???how many minor games do you go to ????? have you ever been???? do you have season tickets??? do you support all the sox chairties??? have you ever been to a soxfest???dont come spouting off on anyones loyality untill you have some of your own.....there are many ways to support a team and liking a certian player is not one of them........

Yes I can actually say there is no one on the Sox that I dislike..

Im sorry but I support my team no matter who is on it

yeah right.. how did you feel about clayton?????? lol..........im really interested in knowing this one.....and be honest .. if you can....... :lol:

I was waiting for that one from you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

greatest Sox shortstop fo the 21st century (so far): Royce Clayton!

his only fan now goes away :ph34r:

:lol: :headbang :cheers :usa

Yes I did Like Clayton because he was outstanding in the field..

I will admit I wasnt sad to see him go but I can tell you that I didnt hate the guy and wished him off..

He did hit good before just bombing in his final years with the Sox