konerko watch

mike12345

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
im not putting words in your mouth i asked u if u thought they were doing good..just a simple question..

yeah they are having a pretty good game.. didnt ever say otherwise........and it doesnt change the way i feel.. i feel the way i do for my own reasons and theres no need to go into it on here and certianly not with someone i dont know........ ;)

Steff is not a liar.

If I see one more thread like this I'm going to be sick. Certain posters have feelings towards one player that don't change ever. I dislike Rowand, but I want him to do well when he's on the field. We all feel that way. So this thread as usual was a waste of time.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i was talking to whitesox247..

ok.. well let me put a little suggestion to you so you dont confuse many ... maybe you want to address him personally or put his quote up there so everyone knows who you are talking to in the future... just a friendly little hint on how most of us operate around these parts ok... dont take it personally and im not being sarcastic......just tryin to help ya out a bit...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Steff is not a liar.

If I see one more thread like this I'm going to be sick. Certain posters have feelings towards one player that don't change ever. I dislike Rowand, but I want him to do well when he's on the field. We all feel that way. So this thread as usual was a waste of time.

easy ian.. hes just voicing his opinion.. no matter how off it may be...... ;)

hey if u got a problem leave...

no comment other than to say, that is not a statement that is going to win you friends even from those who agree with you - we don't tell people to leave on this board - and there are ways of people with the control buttons responding with enough is enough - I may soon close this thread or move it to off topic land -

we are beating the f***ing Yanks big time 2 nights in a row - let's just dance for that and leave the hostility elsewhere, like off the board, please?

Guest hotsoxchick1
CW, just go ahead and move it... :rolleyes: This has been going on for days, through tons of threads...

thats what happens when the mlb trolls come calling... they got run off that board and now theyre here.......wonderful huh........ :rolleyes:

btw cw love the blockaide.......funny stuff..........

see a player can do good but u still find something to b**** about...

Just cause a good play is made, doesn't mean you overlook a mistake. I'm a huge PK fan, but I know he made a mistake. The big mistake he made wasnt' going on the grounder, but not getting into a run down so Olivo could have a shot at getting to 2nd.

i am the same way..not one bad word about colon,konerko, or koch has or ever will be written by me..

Thats you, but others may want to bring it up. I know if a player plays like crap, I'm not afraid to say it. Thats not to say I'm not rooting for them. I probably speak for everyone when I say once you put on that Sox uni, no matter how little I like ya, I'm still gonna root for ya to be the best player in the majors.

Thats you, but others may want to bring it up.  I know if a player plays like crap, I'm not afraid to say it.  Thats not to say I'm not rooting for them.  I probably speak for everyone when I say once you put on that Sox uni, no matter how little I like ya, I'm still gonna root for ya to be the best player in the majors.

He obviously isint playing like crap now so why is there still an issue with this guy. He steps up big time when we need him the most and people still give him s***. I cannot figure this one out.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thats you, but others may want to bring it up.  I know if a player plays like crap, I'm not afraid to say it.  Thats not to say I'm not rooting for them.  I probably speak for everyone when I say once you put on that Sox uni, no matter how little I like ya, I'm still gonna root for ya to be the best player in the majors.

we tried that approach jas.. i dont think it sank in just quite yet......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
He obviously isint playing like crap now so why is there still an issue with this guy.  He steps up big time when we need him the most and people still give him s***.  I cannot figure this one out.

nuke its a spill over from what was said the other day.... some choose to not let it die and move on........go figure huh.......

i totally agree with you however i think sox management will make any necessary moves if they feel these guys arent performing...keeping a picture up saying fartolo colon..the season is over...22 homers in counting is not wishing the best for a sox player..especially after he pitches good and still dwelling on a bad game...

He obviously isint playing like crap now so why is there still an issue with this guy.  He steps up big time when we need him the most and people still give him s***.  I cannot figure this one out.

I couldn't tell ya that one Nuke. All I know is that this freaking thread is too long for me to go through and I think the whole point is moot. But thats just me.

Konerko was a good player with the Sox. He struggled mightily the first half and that definately had an effect on the club, but he's hitting .294 in the 2nd half (According to YES Network) and has a great attitude.

Only big thing I gripe with Konerko other then his speed is his salary. Its a lot to spend when a team doesn't have an 80 or 90 mill payroll.

i totally agree with you however i think sox management will make any necessary moves if they feel these guys arent performing...keeping a picture up saying fartolo colon..the season is over...22 homers in counting is not wishing the best for a sox player..especially after he pitches good and still dwelling on a bad game...

Well I for one want that picture staying up...because I think he's 2-0 since I noticed the picture.

thank you nuke and chisoxfn...i have been trying to say this about konerko the whole time...i have been starting these threads to give him some well deserved credit..he's always been a great guy,good leader, and good hitter and two of those things will never slump...he brings this team together and does a lot more behind the scenes that we will never know about.

thank you nuke and chisoxfn...i have been trying to say this about konerko the whole time...i have been starting these threads to give him some well deserved credit..he's always been a great guy,good leader, and good hitter and two of those things will never slump...he brings this team together and does a lot more behind the scenes that we will never know about.

I definately agree with that statement :cheers