konerko watch

mike12345

Well Paulie homered so I guess this thread is gonna have 10 more pages. Better close it soon, cw. ;)

As perhaps the biggest PK fan here for many reasons sated and unstated -

I want him praised and I have enjoyed the (finally) reasonable discussons of PK that are rational, informed, and can discusss the pros and cons of PK's career and season with the vitriol against those who disagree.

In all of my life (3 times + longer than say, soxfan1's life) I have 4 numbered sox jersies and that should say what I think of those 4: Frank, Mags, MB, and PK.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want him praised and I have enjoyed the (finally) reasonable discussons of PK that are rational, informed, and can discusss the pros and cons of PK's career and season with the vitriol against those who disagree.

In all of my life (3 times + longer than say, soxfan1's life) I have 4 numbered sox jersies and that should say what I think of those 4:  Frank, Mags, MB, and PK.

Don't lie, you have 5...don't forget the Royce Clayon Jersey ;)

i totally agree with you however i think sox management will make any necessary moves if they feel these guys arent performing...keeping a picture up saying fartolo colon..the season is over...22 homers in counting is not wishing the best for a sox player..especially after he pitches good and still dwelling on a bad game...

it has nothing to due with wishing 'bad' things for any Sox player...its a fact. Colon pitches well when he wants to. I dislike him as much as hsc, but I was rooting for him tonight. No one said that the season was over also. Us fans have our player allegiances, and it'll take a helluva lot to change them

In all of my life (3 times + longer than say, soxfan1's life) I have 4 numbered sox jersies and that should say what I think of those 4:  Frank, Mags, MB, and PK.

HE HAS A ROYCIE JERSEY?!?!?! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

Guest hotsoxchick1
he's always been a great guy,good leader,

great guys and good leaders on a team do not dis on their teamates... see frank comments he made if you dont know what im talking about....... ;)

never had one, never would - never -

to reach pantheon status in my sox gear wardrobe, Clayton never had a chance.

But I do have a Clayton autograph... I have a bunch of odd autographs. That is not a biggie. Clayton was never remotely jersey-worthy.

hey jason, any crying over the cubs game today? :fthecubs (but use protection)

never had one, never would - never -

to reach pantheon status in my sox gear wardrobe, Clayton never had a chance.

But I do have a Clayton autograph... I have a bunch of odd autographs. That is not a biggie. Clayton was never remotely jersey-worthy.

hey jason, any crying over the cubs game today? :fthecubs (but use protection)

That Cub game was ugly. Was flipping to it in between channels and I was swearing at Baker for once again overworking Wood.

Baker is gonna make a lot of Sox fans happy sooner or later when the Cubs can't field a five man rotation.

Kerry has a rocket arm and is really strong, but man, it was stupid letting him go that long. Of course the pen looked real sharp :lol:

And as much as I dislike Sosa, he is playing really good since the whole Cork incident. Hell the guy is around 90 RBI and he missed like a month of the season.

Guest hotsoxchick1
if u do not personally know colon i dont think u can make a statement like that..

ok mike.. going on a limb here and asking .. who was that directed to????

Guest hotsoxchick1
if ur not smart enough to figure it out just dont worry...it wasnt directed to you anyway HSC.

well if your not smart enough to take that little tip i gave ya eariler then your gonna get questions like that often because no one knows who the hell your talkin to.......therefore youll get no reply when one is wanted.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Colon only pitches great when it's a big game. When he pitches in a game that doesn't really count for much, he looks like he doesn't give a damn out there.

:o

Guest hotsoxchick1
looks like i got a reply out of u..

no you got a question out of me.. had it been a reply to that comment (which was not directed twards me anyhow as you stated) believe me you would have felt it sitting in the comfort of your home behind your key board........ ;)

Damn, Royce came up in a thread and I didn't get to rip on him while the conversation was still going. That sucks.

I'd just like to say that as Sox fans we do not just have to drink the cool-aid as it is handed to us. We have the both the right and responsibility to complain where there are things about the team that suck, including the players. If you want to blindly cheer for a team regardless of how badly they suck you would find more people with similar tastes on the north side of town in my opinion. I will always hope the Sox do well but I promise to be pissed if they don't.

Damn, Royce came up in a thread and I didn't get to rip on him while the conversation was still going.  That sucks.

I'd just like to say that as Sox fans we do not just have to drink the cool-aid as it is handed to us.  We have the both the right and responsibility to complain where there are things about the team that suck, including the players.  If you want to blindly cheer for a team regardless of how badly they suck you would find more people with similar tastes on the north side of town in my opinion.  I will always hope the Sox do well but I promise to be pissed if they don't.

ahhhhhhhh...... free thinker.... you better watch yourself around here :P

Damn, Royce came up in a thread and I didn't get to rip on him while the conversation was still going.  That sucks.

I'd just like to say that as Sox fans we do not just have to drink the cool-aid as it is handed to us.  We have the both the right and responsibility to complain where there are things about the team that suck, including the players.  If you want to blindly cheer for a team regardless of how badly they suck you would find more people with similar tastes on the north side of town in my opinion.  I will always hope the Sox do well but I promise to be pissed if they don't.

:cheers

:cheers

:cheers .... kentucky.... your not a UK fan are you?