Alright begin

Texsox

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 08:01 PM)
Walking is not.

X-rays are a good thing if it hurts that much, especially if it hurts at the tip of the fibula. Palpate that area just in case.(a perfect use for x-rays even though it's common put here out of context)

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 09:15 PM)
X-rays are a good thing if it hurts that much, especially if it hurts at the tip of the fibula. Palpate that area just in case.(a perfect use for x-rays even though it's common put here out of context)

Your suggestion is appreciated, it's just frustrating and poorly timed. Minor swelling, don't feel like it fits that description, can walk around somewhat normally, stairs are annoying and just had to use them a lot while packing.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 09:26 PM)
Your suggestion is appreciated, it's just frustrating and poorly timed. Minor swelling, don't feel like it fits that description, can walk around somewhat normally, stairs are annoying and just had to use them a lot while packing.

Besides, I have no time to get an xray tomorrow, if it's terrible when I get home I'll consider it strongly.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 08:59 PM)
Didn't need them today, even was able to practice my talk while standing and walking around for an hour.

Just pissed at the timing.

Excellent! The urgent care clinics are helpful if you don't have the time to go to a doc or emergency room.