Work / Life Productvity

hi8is

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 05:07 PM)
Today was a struggle, but I pumped out a 2000 word feature story and reflection paper, had it all in by 5 pm, picked up the new Childish Gambino CD and then had a farewell get together for my major. Now off to the Hawks game at a buddy's house. Today was a real busy day all around.

People buy CDs still?

Whoa.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 08:07 PM)
Today was a struggle, but I pumped out a 2000 word feature story and reflection paper, had it all in by 5 pm, picked up the new Childish Gambino CD and then had a farewell get together for my major. Now off to the Hawks game at a buddy's house. Today was a real busy day all around.

Oh shift forgot that Gambino came out today how is it?

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 05:18 PM)
It seems like we always make moves on the worst possible days. The day I was signed, I had to go to the immigration office to fill out some paperwork. I'm trying to convince the cop I'm 26 when I get a call from my agent saying I signed with you guys.

Where you speaking to him in an adjacent bathroom stall while squeezing one out?

Hemeroids?

QUOTE (hi8is @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 08:37 PM)
Where you speaking to him in an adjacent bathroom stall while squeezing one out?

Hemeroids?

I am a "billable resource" at my "place of employment" and I billed 3 hours today out of the 8 I sat at my desk. *shrug*

Yea, today was a killer for the productivity.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 05:56 PM)
I am a "billable resource" at my "place of employment" and I billed 3 hours today out of the 8 I sat at my desk. *shrug*

Yea, today was a killer for the productivity.

Lol - better than me brotha. I've been on Soxtalk non-stop for the last 12 hours.

Woke up at 6am this morning. My internal trade clock knew something was going down today. :)

QUOTE (hi8is @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 07:59 PM)
Lol - better than me brotha. I've been on Soxtalk non-stop for the last 12 hours.

Woke up at 6am this morning. My internal trade clock knew something was going down today. :)

Woke up at 730 am today (rather than the usual 630). My internal clock knew something was going down today as well.

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 08:32 PM)
Oh shift forgot that Gambino came out today how is it?

So far, not as much "songs" as I would like. I am on track 11 now, and only like 5 of them are songs. 2 or 3 of them are interludes, and the others are like 90 seconds long with 1 verse. I think I may still end up liking Camp better.