2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 12:13 PM)
Obviously we need more regulation to prevent 12 year olds from obtaining dangerous knives.

Hey if it was a gun she likely would have been dead.

Wait maybe that's not it. If she had a gun she could have defended herself? That's it.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 12:17 PM)
Hey if it was a gun she likely would have been dead.

Wait maybe that's not it. If she had a gun she could have defended herself? That's it.

Who's advocating that 12 year olds should be allowed to have guns?

I think the better question is why arent we advocating more gun rights for our children. If guns are necessary for the protection of the biggest and bravest of our society, should not our smallest and weakest also be afforded this necessary protection.

Back in the good ole days 12 was ripe for starting a family.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 01:10 PM)
I think I'd be very uncomfortable being one of his next door neighbors.

This is what he said

We've been there 21 1/2 year now and other than the litterbugs, random graffiti artists, mailbox bashing, speeders and a massive heard of deer life is really serene down there. We have been blessed to have the greatest neighbors in the world. This is definitely not typical of them.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 10:13 PM)
A live action Calvin & Hobbes would be the greatest thing in the history of entertainment.

It would have to have Watterson heavily involved. I wouldn't trust a studio to do it without him

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 03:15 PM)
Funeral processions need to stop. They are dangerous and slow down traffic. Just drive to the cemetery, and call it a day.

/going to hell.

it's not actually legal to just blow through red lights while in one

• 2 weeks later...

WTF is wrong with some people. Taking advantage of a kids injuries like that?

http://wgntv.com/2014/06/24/report-disfigu...c-story-a-hoax/

A new report suggests the story about a 3-year-old girl being kicked out of a KFC because her appearance was scaring other customers, may have been a hoax.

Victoria Wilcher was disfigured after she was mauled by three of her grandfather’s pit bulls.

Her grandmother claimed she and the girl were asked to leave a KFC in Mississippi last month.

But the Lauren Leader-Call in Mississippi is quoting an anonymous source close to the investigation, who claims the two never appear on any surveillance video from the restaurant.

Also, there are no receipts matching what they said they ordered.

The family has collected more than $135,000in cash, as well as gifts and free surgeries.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 09:12 AM)
WTF is wrong with some people. Taking advantage of a kids injuries like that?

http://wgntv.com/2014/06/24/report-disfigu...c-story-a-hoax/

I think ive reached a point in my life where the phrase "WTF is wrong with some people" no longer means anything and its no surprise to see stuff like this nowadays. Very sad that this is the world we live in.