2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 12, 2014 -> 10:19 AM)
Didn't we do this like 10 years ago while rocking out to Aerosmith?

Armageddon had an asteroid. Deep Impact was the one with the comet. It is imperative that we all understand the difference.

Edited by shysocks

QUOTE (shysocks @ Nov 12, 2014 -> 10:36 AM)
Armageddon had an asteroid. Deep Impact was the one with the comet. It is imperative that we all understand the difference.

And it's also imperative for everyone to understand that time exists and we're much older than we think. It was closer to 20 years ago.

I really hope these f***ers are caught and put in jail for an extended period of time. This aggravates me more than it should. They don't give two s***s about what they're doing, like they're entitled to other people's things.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/b...1113-story.html

Pieces of s***.

So Tracy Morgans lawyer admitted that he suffered a traumatic brain injury in his limo accident last year, and there is a chance that he doesnt fully recover from it to come back to the Tracy Morgan that we all remember. Terrible news

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 20, 2014 -> 08:49 AM)
So Tracy Morgans lawyer admitted that he suffered a traumatic brain injury in his limo accident last year, and there is a chance that he doesnt fully recover from it to come back to the Tracy Morgan that we all remember. Terrible news

The Tracy Morgan that acted like he had suffered from a traumatic brain injury and resembled 12 year old?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 08:56 AM)
I liked Morgan on 30 Rock and SNL. He was always good as a background character that would make you laugh.

As a bit player, sure. The problem is it was the same routine over and over again. For my two cents, it got boring really quickly.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Nov 24, 2014 -> 05:05 PM)
Comedy is entirely subjective so while Tracy Morgan might not be your cup of tea, he was still absolutely hilarious in his heyday. He's funnier when he's not acting and just being himself too. I wish I knew what drew me to the more explicit types of comedy.

He was great on SNL and 30 Rock, but that's because he was being himself basically. But if that's all he can do and if just uses the same shtick elsewhere I can see how it get tiresome and boring.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/mich...troit/19777075/

Power outages are reported across downtown Detroit this morning, including all fire stations, a number of schools and the People Mover among as many as 1,000 sites.

A "major cable failure" shut down the grid at about 10:30 a.m., affecting all of Detroit's Public Lighting Department's roughly 100 customers, according to a statement from the City of Detroit.

"We have isolated the issue and are working to restore power as soon as possible," according to the statement.

The outage caused disruptions across downtown Detroit, with virtually all traffic signals out and numerous elevators stuck in public buildings.

Detroit Fire Department reports that some fire stations are on generator power, and all are able to take calls by landline or radio.

The cause of the outage hasn't yet been determined, DTE Energy spokesman Scott Simons said.

The Detroit Medical Center's Detroit Receiving Hospital has begun rerouting highest-level trauma patients to Henry Ford and St. John's main hospitals, although emergency power system have kept patients "safe and well cared for," according to a statement. Other DMC hospitals — Harper and Hutzel, for example — were not affected by the outage.