2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. I stayed in the room while my wife watched this last episode. She was getting pissed that I asked about 100 questions. It appears pretty obvious that every single woman on that show is crazy. Like diagnosable-crazy. The guys maybe too, I dunno, they don't talk enough.

Still, most of the women are insanely hot. I might tune in next week.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 09:47 AM)
Ha. I stayed in the room while my wife watched this last episode. She was getting pissed that I asked about 100 questions. It appears pretty obvious that every single woman on that show is crazy. Like diagnosable-crazy. The guys maybe too, I dunno, they don't talk enough.

Still, most of the women are insanely hot. I might tune in next week.

They fall in love in less than a day, its awesome. I still wish it was more like paradise hotel.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 03:52 PM)
Anyone watch Married on FX? Watched first four on demand and I like it. Going to try "You're the Worst" next.

Yeah, I've stuck with it. I think it's pretty funny, has some good moments that are relatable like jenks said.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 04:05 PM)
I'm not married and have no desire to be so not sure what's real or not.

Watching first You're The a Worst. Holy crap, how is this show even on FX? So vulgar. Or am I a prude?

You're the worst.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 08:20 PM)
I still don't understand why Frankie wants Zach gone. If Frankie wants to win he has to flip against Derrick and Cody and now is the best time for him to do so.

He doesn't know that though. Everyone in there thinks Derrick is their best friend.

Edited by Rowand44

Derrick should win. He's manipulating people at a Dan/Dr Will rate. Everyone is blind to it.

I hate Victoria more than any HG ever. She is worthless. I'd have to go thru past seasons if there is someone I hate more but I doubt it. Such a waste.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 06:54 PM)
So a girl from naked dating had her butthole and vag uncensored on TV, awesome. I wish they would release an uncensored version.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 21, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)
Too blurry to see much of anything.

I've seen it. It's around.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 22, 2014 -> 12:36 AM)
FXX showing 525 straight episodes of The Simpsons. Started at 10am this morning and ends Sept 1. The show really fell off in the early 2000s but still a few days away from those episodes.

I was going to try and DVR all of them, and then I realized that would take 263 hours.