2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 06:46 AM)
Leno was on after the news, left it on since it was the last show. Probably the first full show I have watched since high school.

That led me here, which was fun to read through

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Tonight_Show_conflict

Yesterday I was looking at Wikipedia for information on how Leno got the tonight show over Letterman but was dissapointed when it barely had any info. I'll check this article out though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 06:27 AM)
said no one ever

You can at least watch The Big Bang Theory, and some are really good IMO. I don't know how anyone gets through an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I tried to watch it, and tried to like it, but it is turrble.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 08:00 AM)
You can at least watch The Big Bang Theory, and some are really good IMO. I don't know how anyone gets through an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I tried to watch it, and tried to like it, but it is turrble.

I think both shows are absolutely horrible.

I've seen parts of Big Bang Theory and I've yet to laugh once.

But if you want to see really awful CBS comedy, watch 2 Broke Girls. I forget to change the channel after HIMYM sometimes, wow. It's 25 minutes of being as raunchy as possible with zero comedic value.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 09:56 AM)
I've seen parts of Big Bang Theory and I've yet to laugh once.

But if you want to see really awful CBS comedy, watch 2 Broke Girls. I forget to change the channel after HIMYM sometimes, wow. It's 25 minutes of being as raunchy as possible with zero comedic value.

Yeah 2 Broke Girls is pretty terrible. Everything is forced and it's just not funny.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 09:04 AM)
Also for those of you with Netflix, House of Cards Season 2 will be released next Friday.

Yeah can't wait. Watched season one on my trip to Canada and back around June. The trailer for season two looks phenomenal.

The first three years were great, then it fell off of a cliff. They went about five years too long.